Would use him as LCM.
Any reviews or opinions?

Comments

• yogibear
    921 posts Semi-Pro
    Not a central midfielder imo.
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm warming to him @ CAM as he seems to be hitting a bit of form for me. I wouldn't play him @ LCM unless you have decent cover for his defensive role. He can't tackle to save his life.. His passing and shooting with his left are great though.
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    Definitely a CAM he's great there i use him there with a maestro chem style on him
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    I did like him there but I'm going off him a bit, doesn't seem to get very involved
  • PJXD11
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have him as a CM, it's quite good, scores a lot from long range
  • eRbz26
    1029 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    I dropped eriksen to rcm to use silva at cam but I miss the presence that eriksen has at cam.. hes more involved.. silva gets lost at times
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    Very very good in Cam
  • MaxxyMousse
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bad. Sold him
  • Lobbers99
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    Awesome at Cam, just remember he is left footed, any finesse shot outside box is in, reminds a lot like Messi.
  • Tommygunn
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    I love coming up against him in Cm. He plays vs gullit and Vieira and doesn’t get a kick
  • Xxcdhxx
    79 posts Park Captain
    I got him as the second BPL SBC player and use a 4321 formation. As a CM he is not ideal for me. Small, weak and with a 2 star weak foot. I was trying to focus on him as he was my new player, but he didn't stand out.

If you play him as a CAM and he's higher up the field he'd be good at scoring left foot finesse shots, but that's about it.

I also got Firmino in an SBC pack, play him RCM and he's great there as my offensive midfielder alongside Vieira and Blanc. Most of the other BPL midfielders will be better CMs than Silva I imagine.
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    I tried him LCM, was useless for me overall, my opponents just ran through me. Attacking he was great but just felt like I was playing with 10 men. I’ve now put him CAM and he is amazing!
  • number7rocky
    4175 posts National Call-Up
    I'm using him at LCM in a 41212 and am 14-2. Got him on anchor. He's not the best choice there but he can do a job. He's untradable so thought I'll give him a chance.