The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

SBC hopes

ha032742
35751 posts Moderator
Anyone else left with a ton of untradeable special cards they don’t use but also aren’t interested in doing any of the icon SBCs they still have left?

I’m just hoping for some more premium SBCs like last year to dump TOTY Kane, PTG Firmino, PTG Sterling, SIF Son etc. into :s

Comments

• jenksiee123
    22397 posts Club Captain
    Would be nice if they did some of those international heroes again but as SBCs maybe this time
  • Absting159
    7220 posts Moderator
    Yeah, PTG Firmino and PTG Sandro are useless for me. I actually never like Sandro to begin with. Would like to use them for something.

An SBC that requires a "Special" card would be great. LOL.
  • WFCBagnall
    73661 posts Moderator
    Futties with some good position changes

EOE

Premiums
  • Aitvaras
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

EOE

Premiums

Do we even get Futties this year?
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    I am throwing my untradables into Des and/or Lothar. Want to see what I get in this weeks SBC first.
  • ha032742
    35751 posts Moderator
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    I am throwing my untradables into Des and/or Lothar. Want to see what I get in this weeks SBC first.

Done all the good icon SBCs already :cry:
  • WFCBagnall
    73661 posts Moderator
    Aitvaras wrote: »

EOE

Premiums

Screenshot_20180511-235426.jpg
  • Whoman
    5571 posts Big Money Move
    @ha032742

Yeah, i am in that same "bind" but more due to the untradeable TOTS cards that are high rated but not my sort of player or i hated when trying them. Plus, going to be a faw more at the end of this as well as a few league SBC players.

Only Primes left that i haven't done and interest me are Maldini and Gullit. Would have done Maldini already if it didn't require a CB Icon, Gullit would right now still cost half my remaining coins and i am a sucker for building multiple teams during/after TOTS so i am waiting it out till Calcio/Ligue1 at least ....

Would love to exchange them for a few interesting classic cards in the summer.

• hoban95
    50675 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Aitvaras wrote: »

EOE

Premiums

Screenshot_20180511-235426.jpg

**** me what a card.
  • Ulook92
    14180 posts Has That Special Something
    Im just gonna throw mine into the guaranteed tots sbcs.