The worst Weekly Objectives ever?

rodrel
858 posts Semi-Pro
This is a LaLiga week.

What do MLS and Serie A cards have to do with it?

And maybe the worst is 'win 9 games by 3+ goals Online Divisions'.

I am in Division 1 , EA, do you think it's easy for most people to win by a 3 goal margin 9 games in Div.1 ?

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Ikr. And not only that in division one you're not going to try and get the ball to your MLS players you want to score as you want to win. And they easily could have said 20 goals making it easier. But no. Two goals in ten games. This company are a joke. I'm back on cod. They got it right this year. I've not spent a dime and have so many good guns.
  • voisa
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yep true, and the rewards are sht, small prime gold players pack, not even rare gold players.... seriously ea???
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Ikr. And not only that in division one you're not going to try and get the ball to your MLS players you want to score as you want to win. And they easily could have said 20 goals making it easier. But no. Two goals in ten games. This company are a joke. I'm back on cod. They got it right this year. I've not spent a dime and have so many good guns.

+1
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    voisa wrote: »
    yep true, and the rewards are sht, small prime gold players pack, not even rare gold players.... seriously ea???

The worst rewards too. A shadow card? Really?
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    EA are a disgrace.
  • RadioShaq
    20539 posts Moderator
    Is a rage quit considered 3 goal win?
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Is a rage quit considered 3 goal win?

I wish
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    rodrel wrote: »
    This is a LaLiga week.

I am in Division 1 , EA, do you think it's easy for most people to win by a 3 goal margin 9 games in Div.1 ?

MLS cards is because the free tots card you get is from the MLS. That much is obvious no?
  • maksi
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    MLS cards is because the free tots card you get is from the MLS. That much is obvious no?
    but why online seasons, it's not the same playing in divison 1 or 5 or 10

• rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    This is a LaLiga week.

Yeah, but why MLS? It happens they give an MLS card, so?

Last week's objectives with Crisito didn't ask for Russian League objectives.
  • maksi
    maksi wrote: »
    EA are a disgrace.

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    This is a LaLiga week.

They don't care about people who don't want to spend their life on the game or pay thousands. Read my latest post I've explained how cod have it so right.
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    This is a LaLiga week.

I feel like I said why already.
  • NornIron
    16089 posts World Class
    I dont know why they keep pushing these loan players, i still haven't used the Ronaldo one i got at the start.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    This is a LaLiga week.

They don't care about people who don't want to spend their life on the game or pay thousands. Read my latest post I've explained how cod have it so right.

I did, yeah. Thing is FUT is a different every-day-changing game with all those cards and weekly real life performances, but again some things like this week's objective are too random and rushed imo.
  • maksi
    NornIron wrote: »
    I dont know why they keep pushing these loan players, i still haven't used the Ronaldo one i got at the start.
    +1

at least they should give them links like with icons, i won't change my team just for loan players

• rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    This is a LaLiga week.

Nah. You're pointing at the tree and don't see the forest. Unjustified weekly objectives by EA. Either this week's or last week's. Making people confused and angry.
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    This is a LaLiga week.

Nah. You're pointing at the tree and don't see the forest. Unjustified weekly objectives by EA. Either this week's or last week's. Making people confused and angry.

Why so angry? They can do a themed objective, they have done it before. Remember that 64 tots Akinfenwa? What was it, 10 goals in SB with efl 2 players?
  • RadioShaq
    20539 posts Moderator
    Maybe the 3 goals will make people play attacking instead of defensive.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    This is a LaLiga week.

Why so angry? They can do a themed objective, they have done it before. Remember that 64 tots Akinfenwa? What was it, 10 goals in SB with efl 2 players?

You are right on that.

SB are a complete different story that online Divisions, especially 1/2, but you re right.

I, personally, am angry because I feel like I have to do those objectives, and it's some kind of deviation for me, considering I can't spend hours upon hours on this game.
  • Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is EA way to try to win back people who are leaving... Apart from weekend league and opening packs, this game has been dead for a long time...
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    This is a LaLiga week.

True but getting 11 goals with EFL players in SB is a lot easier than two in ten games in online seasons.
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    This is a LaLiga week.

You are right on that.

SB are a complete different story that online Divisions, especially 1/2, but you re right.

I, personally, am angry because I feel like I have to do those objectives, and it's some kind of deviation for me, considering I can't spend hours upon hours on this game.

Its actually quite fun to so, I am 3/3 tries now, I’ll try to spread it out over a few days. It is worth it to do the objective mate, these tots cards are becoming really expensive.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    This is a LaLiga week.

You are right on that.

Its actually quite fun to so, I am 3/3 tries now, I’ll try to spread it out over a few days. It is worth it to do the objective mate, these tots cards are becoming really expensive.

I know. God speed mate. I don't think I'll try ( I got Futmas Alessandrini though, but...)
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    This is a LaLiga week.

True but getting 11 goals with EFL players in SB is a lot easier than two in ten games in online seasons.

Rightly so, at that time tots cards were going for discard, now the cheapest is 60k! o:)
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    This is a LaLiga week.

You are right on that.

I know. God speed mate. I don't think I'll try ( I got Futmas Alessandrini though, but...)

I tried two games and they did my head in. I don't think I'm going to be worrying about this objective.
  • munchie63
    3986 posts National Call-Up
    why not just name your team 2mls goals ffs
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    munchie63 wrote: »
    why not just name your team 2mls goals ffs

can I leave out 'ffs' ? or it will help?
  • naz_sohan
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does it has to be in online season or any fut mode?
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    naz_sohan wrote: »
    Does it has to be in online season or any fut mode?

online seasons