Squad Battles Warning - If You Think It Has Been Easy So Far This Week

THJ71
747 posts Semi-Pro
If you think it has been easy this week on World Class and Legendary against 80-83 rated squads then you may be in for a shock playing today rounds.

After dominating above said rated squads all week winning by 4, 5 or 6 goals, today with the same team against the same rated squads is complete opposite

The darlings at EA have been in the code again and upped the difficulty from what it actually should be and the AI team is on fire - payback time :D

Today, World Class and Legendary is playing like Ultimate and your players have forgot how to do anything and stuck in mud, whereas previously this week it was like playing against Semi-pro/Pro and your players where making runs, tackles, accurate passes and interceptions and goals flying in all over

The AI on this game makes you wonder sometimes :)

Comments

• nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maybe you're not playing aswell?
  • Stephen86
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s all in your head
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Its easy jeezs
  • WryLucky
    2456 posts Fans' Favourite
    I absolutely smashed them...?
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2018
    Yeah okay then

Must be as I am approaching Elite 2 it does not want me to get it :)

My team is nowhere near as fluid as it as been all week no matter what I try today after battering the AI teams all week
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    well i play on legendary i won all 4 today and conceded once 6- 1 4-0 5-0 3-0 well into elite 1
    ratings were 83 87 88 80
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    its not the 80+ rating teams you should be worried about..... its the bronze 70 rated teams they always play so much better
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    antonius wrote: »
    its not the 80+ rating teams you should be worried about..... its the bronze 70 rated teams they always play so much better

this 100% hyper mode activated i smash the silly freatured squad every week but i only loose 1 to 3 games a week in sb and its normally a low rated squad.
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    BTW I did say it 'may' be different for you others.

It certainly is for me today. Seems like them difficulty levels don't mean a thing
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Smashed all 4. Seemed easier than normal
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Exactlythe same for me. You're just having a bad day or your connection is poor.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1190 posts Professional
    Its actually funny squad battles as soon as i kick off i know when the game is going to chat nonsense
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    THJ71 wrote: »

It certainly is for me today. Seems like them difficulty levels don't mean a thing

Why can't it be down to you?
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Exactlythe same for me. You're just having a bad day or your connection is poor.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Do you enjoy saying peoples connections are poor? Ours is excellent for what it is worth

In Elite 2 but obviously won't stay there
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2018
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Just that the other team has been zipping around like lunatics with very accurate shooting and passing whereas mine is sluggish this morning compared to the last four days
  • Played all 4 this morning, won the first 2 easy, really struggled with the last 2.
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    If your not getting top 100 are the elite 1 and 2 packs much better than elite 3?
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    nj10 wrote: »
    If your not getting top 100 are the elite 1 and 2 packs much better than elite 3?
    no

i just won twice 7-0, i have no clue what OP is talking about
  • Diggy
    14660 posts Has That Special Something
    Nah it’s the connection to the server
  • DUserUP
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    start of the week i could not sting 2 passes together, forever loosing the ball. passing to ai team. passing wierd directions. for life of me just could not get my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ togther lol last couple days im back on top working out fine.
  • fussydutchman
    1270 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    This is probably a dumb question, but I've always wondered: Does everyone playing Squad Battles play the same exact group of teams/opponents?

Obviously, that is what would make the most sense since we are all competing against each other, but not everything makes sense, so...
  • kraid
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Do you enjoy saying peoples connections are poor? Ours is excellent for what it is worth

In Elite 2 but obviously won't stay there

You keep saying elite 2 like it’s special, it’s not.
  • L1vingl1fe
    4074 posts National Call-Up
    I was ranked 76 last night. Not too hard. Just out of the top 100 this morning
  • munchie63
    3449 posts National Call-Up
    If you think it has been easy this week on World Class and Legendary against 80-83 rated squads then you may be in for a shock playing today rounds.

After dominating above said rated squads all week winning by 4, 5 or 6 goals, today with the same team against the same rated squads is complete opposite

The darlings at EA have been in the code again and upped the difficulty from what it actually should be and the AI team is on fire - payback time :D

Today, World Class and Legendary is playing like Ultimate and your players have forgot how to do anything and stuck in mud, whereas previously this week it was like playing against Semi-pro/Pro and your players where making runs, tackles, accurate passes and interceptions and goals flying in all over

The AI on this game makes you wonder sometimes :)

so you had it easy playing 'like semi pro' but are now unhappy as its harder

evens itself out
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    AI doesn't play the same every game, some games are super aggressive but sometimes they don't really try to stop you.

This inconistency is the reason why i can't get into top 100, sometimes i can win 7-0 and sometimes i struggle to score or AI is defending like crazy.
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't know if it's universal or varies among players I have noticed the better I do in the SB the worse it becomes after a while. I can destroy people on legendary and world class and then have a hard time with pro or even semi pro. It is inconsistent like every mode in FIFA draft career etc
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Pieman25 wrote: »

I can’t be the only one that thinks this post is baiting?