733 posts Semi-Pro
Prime Owen, TOTY Kane, TOTS Vardy? Thanks

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    edited May 2018
    I am using TOTS Vardy.
    He is very good.
    Can't say if he is definitely better than the other 2 or not.
    I used Baby Owen for a while and didn't really like him.
  • Pieman
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can’t say i’ve used any of the above but I had baby Shearer from the Base Icon SBC. Used him in my fitness team till I dumped him in the ronaldo SBC but was pleasantly surprised by him. I expect his prime is a beast and would expect it would be between him and Kane for the “best”
  • Hippyboy6
    16858 posts World Class
    A lot depends on your style of play, plenty of through balls & counter attacking, Vardy is your man. Slow build up & crosses, go with Kane
  • B16Lad
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTY Kane & TOTS Vardy are both excellent but very different for me.

Kane was an absolute bully when I had him and finished most chances but was more difficult to create chances for.

Vardy seems to get more chances with his pace and the runs he makes but doesn’t seem as clinical as Kane.

Would be a cracking partnership
  • Pauldejong6
    6706 posts Big Money Move
    Andy Carroll.
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prime Shearer. Got over 1000 goals with him but he's been retired to the bench now.
  • Diggy
    13544 posts Has That Special Something
    Prime Owen
  • Wonderfulwest
    4629 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS KAne is a goal machine, don’t expect skills but simply for positioning, finishing, winning every header and Long shots. If you have the right players around him his unstoppable. Can’t wait to play Weekend league later I’m averaging 3/2 goals a game with Him alone.

I find using him to hold up play with the shield button then kill and spin away with a fake shot to work 95% of the time opening up play to either hit from range or play In my wife men
  • Diggy
    13544 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTS KAne is a goal machine, don’t expect skills but simply for positioning, finishing, winning every header and Long shots. If you have the right players around him his unstoppable. Can’t wait to play Weekend league later I’m averaging 3/2 goals a game with Him alone.

I find using him to hold up play with the shield button then kill and spin away with a fake shot to work 95% of the time opening up play to either hit from range or play In my wife men

i know it’s a typo but wife men made me laugh
  • SherDogg
    424 posts Sunday League Hero

WIFE MEN!!!!!! :lol:
  • Wonderfulwest
    4629 posts National Call-Up
    Diggy wrote: »

SherDogg wrote: »

Surely I’m not alone calling the RW\LW wife men lol
  • Jayzy
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only used Kane in draft but anything he hits goes in
  • SherDogg
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Diggy wrote: »

SherDogg wrote: »

Surely I’m not alone calling the RW\LW wife men lol

Yes you are. :smiley:
  • CtldChaos
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2018
    SH999 wrote: »
    Prime Owen, TOTY Kane, TOTS Vardy? Thanks

TOTS Kane is pretty beasty..... I use him as a CAM and my opponents back 12 (yes a subtle PTB joke) need to change to "the brown pants" (a Deadpool joke) when they see him get on the ball and bang it off the cross bar and in from anywhere he wants.