The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Fix the no loss glitch & draft already...

rblue
3172 posts National Call-Up
edited May 2018
Haven't been on here for a while and don't know if theres been a million threads saying this already but needed to say this...

Literally 50% of matches in draft end after 1 goal as the opponent just does the no loss glitch. Been happening for 3 months at least now.

Could EA please fix this glitch rather than putting in stupid fixes such as not being able to press the xbox button on fut champs and nurfing fut draft rewards.

Comments

• Longballs
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fair point.
  • Phyan
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    rblue wrote: »
    Haven't been on here for a while but needed to say this...

Literally 50% of matches end after 1 goal as the opponent just does the no loss glitch. Been happening for 3 months at least now.

Could EA please fix this glitch rather than putting in stupid fixes such as not being able to press the xbox button on fut champs and nurfing fut draft rewards.

Hopefully it's fixed before the WC mode or that is gonna be hell to play. Been seeing it Div 1 too recently.
  • Knowlesdinho
    11896 posts Has That Special Something
    Agreed
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    This has been around since FIFA 16 haha. Won't be getting fixed any time soon.
  • Ulook92
    14116 posts Has That Special Something
    I wont play WC if this is going to be happening.
  • Diggy
    13961 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    They either don’t care or can’t I’d like to say it’s the latter but it’s probably a bit of both

Edit they should know who is doing it and ban them all
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    They can't fix it. It's been around for nearly 3 years now.
  • Diggy
    Ulook92 wrote: »

Hopefully it’s addressed in this mode or there is trouble ahead for EA
  • rblue

It's widely known now, so anything non fut champions is ****?
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    Diggy wrote: »

Hopefully it’s addressed in this mode or there is trouble ahead for EA

WC mode might just be like FUT Champions where you can't press the middle button
  • Phyan
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's not been as prevalent as it's been recently though, so hopefully it's gonna force them to fix it. Maybe wishful thinking.
  • Orison
    50980 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Wait, people actually complain about it?

Basically guarantees you a draft win everytime, I thought people would appreciate that :joy:
  • rblue
    Orison wrote: »

Basically guarantees you a draft win everytime, I thought people would appreciate that :joy:

i get that but at the end of the day i play for fun and also part of the fun of draft is playing with new players
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17266 posts World Class

It'd be much better if draft rewards weren't awful :D
  • Diggy

Don’t you think there awful because of it perhaps if there was no exploit the rewards would be better
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17266 posts World Class
    Diggy wrote: »

Don’t you think there awful because of it perhaps if there was no exploit the rewards would be better

Maybe but i've always found them awful tbh
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    Phyan wrote: »
    It's not been as prevalent as it's been recently though, so hopefully it's gonna force them to fix it. Maybe wishful thinking.

Because some idiot made a video on it. This was months back though.
  • Orison

I mean ofc, but imo draft rewards didn't get "nerfed" because of this, they were simply always bad :D
  • rblue

I mean ofc, but imo draft rewards didn't get "nerfed" because of this, they were simply always bad :D
    nah I think they genuinely did, used to get 100ks, coins etc now just 2 25ks every time

• Phyan
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    Phyan wrote: »

Because some idiot made a video on it. This was months back though.

Damn, guess it's not gonna be patched anytime soon then lol. Sort of see why in draft it wouldn't be as bad but seasons is terrible as is and adding this to it kind of makes you not wanna play during the week.
  • Orison

nah I think they genuinely did, used to get 100ks, coins etc now just 2 25ks every time

@M98H how often did you get the 45k coin reward before everybody got to know about the glitch? Like once in 30 drafts?

As I said draft rewards were always bad and nothing changed about that. I still get a 100k pack like every 10-15 drafts and bad rewards are absolutely dominating now and were domianting before.

The glitch is in the game since Fifa 16 or 17 apparently so when exactly should EA have nerfed the rewards?
  • PJazz
    2223 posts Fans' Favourite

@Ulook92 it's better to play pro clubs m8! there's no loss glitch in there B)B)
  • Knowlesdinho
    Is the glitch on all platforms or just Xbox? Wouldn’t the home button fix that they did for WL work?
  • Phyan
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero

@M98H how often did you get the 45k coin reward before everybody got to know about the glitch? Like once in 30 drafts?

As I said draft rewards were always bad and nothing changed about that. I still get a 100k pack like every 10-15 drafts and bad rewards are absolutely dominating now and were domianting before.

The glitch is in the game since Fifa 16 or 17 apparently so when exactly should EA have nerfed the rewards?
    Think he has a point here. The amount of times I get the 2x rare packs and a 7.5k is a joke. Funnily enough one of my best rewards came from losing in the 3rd round I got a draft token and I think a mega pack or something along those lines.
  • Ulook92
    14116 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    PJazz wrote: »

I probably wont play clubs again until well after tots or 19 m8. you still rocking the pro league?
    Is the glitch on all platforms or just Xbox? Wouldn’t the home button fix that they did for WL work?

It would fix it. They just dont care.
  • ScruffyDogBurger

I probably wont play clubs again until well after tots or 19 m8. you still rocking the pro league?

It would fix that specific glitch, but sadly there are others.
  • Knowlesdinho

I didn’t know there were others. I’ve been playing draft a lot recently. If my opponent scores first, quite often they quit and I keep my progress. If I score 1st they quit and I get the win.

Of course there are a lot of genuine players too.

I had someone quit after 3 minutes in game time because I scored first the other day.
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move

Is there a reason why they can't fix it?
  • ScruffyDogBurger

I didn’t know there were others. I’ve been playing draft a lot recently. If my opponent scores first, quite often they quit and I keep my progress. If I score 1st they quit and I get the win.

Of course there are a lot of genuine players too.

I had someone quit after 3 minutes in game time because I scored first the other day.

I don't think many people know about the others. One of them takes a lot less effort than the one that everyone does.

I honestly can't see how EA would be able to fix one of them.

That person who quit when you took the lead probably does the glitch whoever scores first.
  • Knowlesdinho
    TwoZebras wrote: »

Is there a reason why they can't fix it?

I suppose if they could, it would have been done by now.