Is Keylor Navas too good to be on the bench in RMA?

1
valdeOLENCOOL
20010 posts Club Captain
edited June 2015
Title.

Comments

  • Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
    Petr Cech ain't better than Keylor Navas though.
  • ICEMANonXB1
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
    Petr Cech ain't better than Keylor Navas though.

    Well... :confused:
  • Lard_Lad
    12618 posts Has That Special Something
    Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
    Petr Cech ain't better than Keylor Navas though.
    Jesus Christ
  • Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
    Petr Cech ain't better than Keylor Navas though.

    And how did u reach that conclusion
    N aint rma after a certain ddg
    Wow Keylor must be good

  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
    Petr Cech ain't better than Keylor Navas though.
    Jesus Christ
    I know people have diffrent opinions, but Keylor Navas is on another level of good.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
    Petr Cech ain't better than Keylor Navas though.

    And how did u reach that conclusion
    N aint rma after a certain ddg
    Wow Keylor must be good
    Have you ever watched Keylor Navas play?
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
    Petr Cech ain't better than Keylor Navas though.
    Jesus Christ
    I know people have diffrent opinions, but Keylor Navas is on another level of good.
    The bias though.
  • Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
    Petr Cech ain't better than Keylor Navas though.
    Jesus Christ
    I know people have diffrent opinions, but Keylor Navas is on another level of good.

    Stop
    U r digging yourself into a hole with your manly love for Keylor
  • Vert
    15436 posts World Class
    97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif
    97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif
    97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif
    97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif
  • ICEMANonXB1
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
    Petr Cech ain't better than Keylor Navas though.
    Jesus Christ
    I know people have diffrent opinions, but Keylor Navas is on another level of good.

    Navas is good.. But what he's saying isnt even an opinion, its a fact.. Navas is nowhere near Cech
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
    Petr Cech ain't better than Keylor Navas though.
    Jesus Christ
    I know people have diffrent opinions, but Keylor Navas is on another level of good.

    Navas is good.. But what he's saying isnt even an opinion, its a fact.. Navas is nowhere near Cech
    Navas is on level with Cech if not better, i would also say he is better than Casillas, but as manager i understand how you just can't take the captain out of the team.
  • absolut2o1
    54 posts
    edited June 2015
    Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
    Petr Cech ain't better than Keylor Navas though.

    And how did u reach that conclusion
    N aint rma after a certain ddg
    Wow Keylor must be good
    Have you ever watched Keylor Navas play?

    You ever watch Cech play?

  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    absolut2o1 wrote: »
    Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
    Petr Cech ain't better than Keylor Navas though.

    And how did u reach that conclusion
    N aint rma after a certain ddg
    Wow Keylor must be good
    Have you ever watched Keylor Navas play?

    You ever watch Cech play?
    Yes, he is impresive and should really find a new club, same goes for Keylor, Keylor is outstanding though.
  • Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
    Petr Cech ain't better than Keylor Navas though.
    Jesus Christ
    I know people have diffrent opinions, but Keylor Navas is on another level of good.

    Navas is good.. But what he's saying isnt even an opinion, its a fact.. Navas is nowhere near Cech
    Navas is on level with Cech if not better, i would also say he is better than Casillas, but as manager i understand how you just can't take the captain out of the team.
    Navas is good not great, Diego Lopes had no trouble getting Casillas out of the team
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2015
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Petr cech is better and on the bench
    Whats your point?
    It's the downside of being at a big club
    Petr Cech ain't better than Keylor Navas though.
    Jesus Christ
    I know people have diffrent opinions, but Keylor Navas is on another level of good.

    Navas is good.. But what he's saying isnt even an opinion, its a fact.. Navas is nowhere near Cech
    Navas is on level with Cech if not better, i would also say he is better than Casillas, but as manager i understand how you just can't take the captain out of the team.
    Navas is good not great, Diego Lopes had no trouble getting Casillas out of the team
    Mou and Ancelotti is diffrent managers, Diego Lopez already was in the team when he joined, and he couldn't really take him out.
    Edit: And not calling Keylor Navas great have to be a joke.
  • Lard_Lad
    12618 posts Has That Special Something
    I think your the joke, with threads like this, I'm guessing your Costa Rican and therefore biased
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    I think your the joke, with threads like this, I'm guessing your Costa Rican and therefore biased
    And i think the reason to why he doesn't get as many probs is because this only is his 2nd season at top level.
  • Lard_Lad
    12618 posts Has That Special Something
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    I think your the joke, with threads like this, I'm guessing your Costa Rican and therefore biased
    And i think the reason to why he doesn't get as many probs is because this only is his 2nd season at top level.

    Navas is 28 and only just made it to a top team and not even playing regularly, Cech is 33 and has been playing for Chelsea for over 10 years winning trophies and playing regularly
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    I think your the joke, with threads like this, I'm guessing your Costa Rican and therefore biased
    And i think the reason to why he doesn't get as many probs is because this only is his 2nd season at top level.

    Navas is 28 and only just made it to a top team and not even playing regularly, Cech is 33 and has been playing for Chelsea for over 10 years winning trophies and playing regularly
    Currently Keylor Navas is in better form than Cech, and that is what i based my opinion on, Cech might have a better background but that is the past.
  • Lard_Lad
    12618 posts Has That Special Something
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    I think your the joke, with threads like this, I'm guessing your Costa Rican and therefore biased
    And i think the reason to why he doesn't get as many probs is because this only is his 2nd season at top level.

    Navas is 28 and only just made it to a top team and not even playing regularly, Cech is 33 and has been playing for Chelsea for over 10 years winning trophies and playing regularly
    Currently Keylor Navas is in better form than Cech, and that is what i based my opinion on, Cech might have a better background but that is the past.
    How can you say that when neither are really playing, and Cech has been very good when he's played for Chelsea
    He's played 6 games for RM this season you can't say he's on good form
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    I think your the joke, with threads like this, I'm guessing your Costa Rican and therefore biased
    And i think the reason to why he doesn't get as many probs is because this only is his 2nd season at top level.

    Navas is 28 and only just made it to a top team and not even playing regularly, Cech is 33 and has been playing for Chelsea for over 10 years winning trophies and playing regularly
    Currently Keylor Navas is in better form than Cech, and that is what i based my opinion on, Cech might have a better background but that is the past.
    How can you say that when neither are really playing, and Cech has been very good when he's played for Chelsea
    He's played 6 games for RM this season you can't say he's on good form
    Keylor have been playing lately, and did very well, he also played today agianst Spain being the best man on the pitch.
  • Lard_Lad
    12618 posts Has That Special Something
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    I think your the joke, with threads like this, I'm guessing your Costa Rican and therefore biased
    And i think the reason to why he doesn't get as many probs is because this only is his 2nd season at top level.

    Navas is 28 and only just made it to a top team and not even playing regularly, Cech is 33 and has been playing for Chelsea for over 10 years winning trophies and playing regularly
    Currently Keylor Navas is in better form than Cech, and that is what i based my opinion on, Cech might have a better background but that is the past.
    How can you say that when neither are really playing, and Cech has been very good when he's played for Chelsea
    He's played 6 games for RM this season you can't say he's on good form
    Keylor have been playing lately, and did very well, he also played today agianst Spain being the best man on the pitch.

    He's hardly been playing lately, Cech has probably played more games and one good game doesn't make him amazing.
    I can't believe how deluded you are
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2015
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    I think your the joke, with threads like this, I'm guessing your Costa Rican and therefore biased
    And i think the reason to why he doesn't get as many probs is because this only is his 2nd season at top level.

    Navas is 28 and only just made it to a top team and not even playing regularly, Cech is 33 and has been playing for Chelsea for over 10 years winning trophies and playing regularly
    Currently Keylor Navas is in better form than Cech, and that is what i based my opinion on, Cech might have a better background but that is the past.
    How can you say that when neither are really playing, and Cech has been very good when he's played for Chelsea
    He's played 6 games for RM this season you can't say he's on good form
    Keylor have been playing lately, and did very well, he also played today agianst Spain being the best man on the pitch.

    He's hardly been playing lately, Cech has probably played more games and one good game doesn't make him amazing.
    I can't believe how deluded you are
    Keylor have actually played more games in the last 11 league games.
    Edit: Btw wouldn't matter if i said 10 games, saying 11 just means that they both played 1 more game.
  • Toshev
    1240 posts Professional
    obsessed much....
  • Lard_Lad
    12618 posts Has That Special Something
    Cech has played 5 more club games this season, that doesn't matter though, Cech is better than Navas, like I said your obviously Costa Rican and therefore deluded
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Cech has played 5 more club games this season, that doesn't matter though, Cech is better than Navas, like I said your obviously Costa Rican and therefore deluded
    Fun fact, im not Costa Rican.
  • Lard_Lad
    12618 posts Has That Special Something
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Cech has played 5 more club games this season, that doesn't matter though, Cech is better than Navas, like I said your obviously Costa Rican and therefore deluded
    Fun fact, im not Costa Rican.
    You must have some weird obsession to explain why you think Navas is better than Cech
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Cech has played 5 more club games this season, that doesn't matter though, Cech is better than Navas, like I said your obviously Costa Rican and therefore deluded
    Fun fact, im not Costa Rican.
    You must have some weird obsession to explain why you think Navas is better than Cech
    Keylor Navas is better in some areas while Cech is better in some, Handling being Cechs, while Reflexes and Diving is Keylors.
  • Lard_Lad
    12618 posts Has That Special Something
    Handling is the most important trait in a keeper, making nice diving saves looks good but far more goals are cost from keepers not being able to catch balls from corners or parrying a shot on to a striker, and I wouldn't necessairly say that Navas is better at those than Cech anyway
Sign In or Register to comment.