I think EA deliberately 'gives' POTM Zaha for so cheap

rodrel
858 posts Semi-Pro
Having played him for 20 games and watching lots of Utubers' reviews ( thus I am convinced it's not just my playstyle) , I think EA have made available such an extremely OP card for so cheap to give some sort of weapon to 'poor'/casual/not regular players against the swarming invasion of TOTS cards in the last couple of weeks.

Have in mind that this is the first season that 'special' cards DO feel special.

These guys are choosing carefully their every move, be it pack cost, pack luck or sbc reqs.

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    What do you expect of a game thats been out for nearly 8months+..
  • SanderFC
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    Didn't like him
  • Gorda
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Its not cheap for such a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ card. 81 Gabriel Jesus is better. You can get a quality striker like aguero for 100k instead Of Zaha.
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    He is hardly "cheap" and from what I have seen of some other TOTS PL players many are complete duds he well could be one of the dud ones.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Gorda wrote: »
    Its not cheap for such a **** card. 81 Gabriel Jesus is better. You can get a quality striker like aguero for 100k instead Of Zaha.

Come on now let's keep this thread serious.
  • Gorda
    rodrel wrote: »
    Its not cheap for such a **** card. 81 Gabriel Jesus is better. You can get a quality striker like aguero for 100k instead Of Zaha.

Come on now let's keep this thread serious.
    compare their stats and traits and get back to me :smile:

• Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    Having played him for 20 games and watching lots of Utubers' reviews ( thus I am convinced it's not just my playstyle) , I think EA have made available such an extremely OP card for so cheap to give some sort of weapon to 'poor'/casual/not regular players against the swarming invasion of TOTS cards in the last couple of weeks.

Have in mind that this is the first season that 'special' cards DO feel special.

These guys are choosing carefully their every move, be it pack cost, pack luck or sbc reqs.

You’re the Leo Matos, best right back ever guy right? Yeah, never mind.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Truthurts wrote: »
    He is hardly "cheap" and from what I have seen of some other TOTS PL players many are complete duds he well could be one of the dud ones.

You know, if opinions were divided I would be convinced that I personally find him OP. But everyone, EVERYONE, who has reviewed him find him extremely effective in game.

Check around youtube and you'll see, you will not find no review rating him mediocre, just good, or very good.

All rate him OP. This is truly a rare case for such a card.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    One POTM Zaha won't rescue you against stacked teams.
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    stats do not matter in this game dude

Baka is the best example and Lozano is another one
    these guys play like icons

meanwhile some icons are complete crap
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Futfanatic wrote: »

You’re the Leo Matos, best right back ever guy right? Yeah, never mind.

Yeah, I am selling potm Zahas too.

Matos is the best attacking combined with good defending right back in the game. Gullit gang.

• rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    maksi wrote: »

He might give you a chance if you're good.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro

meanwhile some icons are complete ****

I am 100% not taking stats into concideration. Just try him out and you'll understand.
  • Gorda

Ok how many headers have you scored with his 56 jumping and poor heading accurucy and how many longshots have you scored with his 3 star weakfot and 76 longshots. He is just pace nothing else.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    if you're good you already have better strikers than POTM Zaha

• rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro

Ok how many headers have you scored with his 56 jumping and poor heading accurucy and how many longshots have you scored with his 3 star weakfot and 76 longshots. He is just pace nothing else.

He's effective man, I don't care what his stats are or if he can score headers or not.

He's just scoring tons.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    if you're good you already have better strikers that POTM Zaha

Have you actually tried him? All I get is negativity from people who haven't tried him.
  • abcdefg123
    865 posts Semi-Pro
    I'd rather spend less for Suarez/Aguero/SIF Firmino/IF Jesus
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Zaha`s SBC on PC is >200k from scratch. You can buy at least 2 equal or better strikers for that money. Useless for non-EPL teams, too expensive for a sub. IMO he`s no better than IF Alessandrini.
  • Gorda

He's effective man, I don't care what his stats are or if he can score headers or not.

He's just scoring tons.
    Have you tried agueros regular card? Its same price. Suarez is slightly more expensive. Where does zaha score tons Of Goals for you? Squadbattles or divisions 1 online?
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up

@Gorda what's with that massive chip on your shoulder?
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    This card is fantastic.
  • truegunn3r
    13508 posts World Class
    This card is fantastic.

Look at his curve
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    how many you selling bro??
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    This card is fantastic.

Look at his curve

What about it? I've scored some nice finesses from outside the box already. Mostly rockets though.
  • ScruffyDogBurger

Has done with me a few times :blush:
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    greif44 wrote: »
    Zaha`s SBC on PC is >200k from scratch. You can buy at least 2 equal or better strikers for that money. Useless for non-EPL teams, too expensive for a sub. IMO he`s no better than IF Alessandrini.

With rotw sbcs every now and then it's not from scratch
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    how many you selling bro??

More than you can think of cus
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    Anyone who does it from scratch is a silly billy.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro

He's just scoring tons.
    Have you tried agueros regular card? Its same price. Suarez is slightly more expensive. Where does zaha score tons Of Goals for you? Squadbattles or divisions 1 online?

I am telling you he's more effective than these cards. Not by a lot, but enough.