Ultimate TOTS SBC requirements?

Hippyboy6
16484 posts World Class
As we know what the requirements will be for the rest of the leagues (83, 1 TOTS & a few league players) what do you think the requirements for the big one will be? Will we get 2 goes at it?

As it's right before the WC mode starts it could go either way, cheap to bring people back after WC mode to use their great player or expensive to wipe coins off to boost WC pack sales.

Ultimate TOTS SBC requirements? 121 votes

Same, 83 with 1 TOTS
10%
NenrckstrWonderfulwestKnowlesdinhoBcfcDale88Ranger8806therealmerk33Iwan1807Trobos_LocosStewie26BaseCampRebelRobFIFABoss18 13 votes
84 with 1 TOTS
19%
CampinoShaneBuffonJuve93SebCFC123UgriMatt_CornwallRandom JimmyMasscheranoxHerdieDaveSavesS P 4 C E YOverevilTimRUFCBilbao_BagginsArsenalfan97ClintbeastwoodYusuf11SlipperyPeople3Killashawcaedite 23 votes
85 with 1 TOTS
32%
EddieFicioJJHippyboy6Agent VZNornIronOrisonLeonidasJBpaw14killer xaviVICTAAAAJoresOkore5Ulook92Ze JaySantiagoMD_Breezy13uhMaZiiNqVanBasten12SKhan31ROABSM98H 39 votes
86 with 1 TOTS
6%
OzzDannyMuzza11HenstockBigBuffaloWentomaccagBlakeeeeeeee 8 votes
84/85 with 2 TOTS
28%
LFC Simon 98Bradbad pack luckJRMaverickEquinox 85PSercsmjs4pDarthGrowlerWFCBagnallDangerMouseBDS1ROCKNROLLA mypetfrogAgasfyCheetah ThumbsCantona84ShutupKirin 34 votes
Other
3%
Ringle MeanOnSundayYOLOT0UREHarvey420 4 votes

Comments

• Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    85 with 1 TOTS
    Seems logical to me
  • Nen
    4053 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Same, 83 with 1 TOTS
    I don't think they will change it. If they didnt change it for the EPL from the MC. (They did change it, im a moron. Ty poster below!)

I think its working quite well for them and giving people 2 "ultimate" players isnt that over the top in the end. Plus we know there will be a "pope" in the side to catch everyoone.

At worst maybe they add an extra IF requirement in it but that would be purely to make if prices rise a little.
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    85 with 1 TOTS
    Nen wrote: »
    I don't think they will change it. If they didnt change it for the EPL from the MC.

I think its working quite well for them and giving people 2 "ultimate" players isnt that over the top in the end. Plus we know there will be a "pope" in the side to catch everyoone.

At worst maybe they add an extra IF requirement in it but that would be purely to make if prices rise a little.

Ultimate TOTS will be the best of the best. It won't have a Pope type player.

83 and 1 TOTS is a bit low and would be really really generous
  • Whoman
    5220 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    I don't think they will change it. If they didnt change it for the EPL from the MC.

They did ;) MC was 81 rated.

As an aside: It might not even be an ultimate player but maybe simply any TOTS from all past releases.
  • Hippyboy6
    16484 posts World Class
    85 with 1 TOTS
    Obviously depends on other TOTS pulls but I'm going to keep Vertonghen & Callejon for the ultimate ones, even for 85 rated squad they bring the cost right down
  • YOLOT0URE
    6466 posts Big Money Move
    Other
    83 with 2. Could be 84 too
  • Whoman
    5220 posts Big Money Move
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Obviously depends on other TOTS pulls but I'm going to keep Vertonghen & Callejon for the ultimate ones, even for 85 rated squad they bring the cost right down

yeah, same for me with Vertonghen. Heck, i also have Sterling who i don't play but probably will rather use him for an Icon SBC.
  • Nen
    4053 posts Moderator
    Same, 83 with 1 TOTS
    Whoman wrote: »

They did ;) MC was 81 rated.

As an aside: It might not even be an ultimate player but maybe simply any TOTS from all past releases.

Oh my bad. Chatting absolute rubbish then!
    I guess i didnt notice the rating because the TOTS I had to throw in was higher anyway so it wasnt that much of an issue.
    Even if they move it to a 85 side. Most will probably have a 88+ TOTS they dont want that they will kill off to reduce cost anyway.
  • Dinksy
    1761 posts Play-Off Hero
    84/85 with 2 TOTS
    83/84 with 2 TOTS
  • BcfcDale88
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    Same, 83 with 1 TOTS
    Wishful thinking.
  • kfcbucket21
    5042 posts Big Money Move
    Dinksy wrote: »
    83/84 with 2 TOTS

• Currieman
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    85 with 1 TOTS
    I reckon this wouldn't be too unlikely.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11270 posts Has That Special Something
    85 with 1 TOTS
    Or lower rated with 2 tots. Don't think it will be anything too crazy. Just hoping somebody like David Silva isn't in there. Will most likely be trading mine in lol
  • RebelRob
    3858 posts National Call-Up
    Same, 83 with 1 TOTS
    They could up it to 85, but think that doing this is incredibly generous on their part based on previous years, so I'm going to remain positive and say it'll be the same.
  • vibemix881
    2405 posts Fans' Favourite
    It will be a repeatable SBC with all TOTS as last year imo.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25216 posts Player of the Year
    84/85 with 2 TOTS
    84 rated, 2 TOTS.
  • P
    7097 posts Big Money Move
    84/85 with 2 TOTS
    84 rated, 2 TOTS.

This
  • mjs4p
    10680 posts Has That Special Something
    84/85 with 2 TOTS
    Something like this
  • Danic123
    2182 posts Fans' Favourite
    What even does Ultimate mean?

Best if the best? All previous TOTS players?

Until we know that it’s hard to say what the SBC requirements would be.
  • Hippyboy6
    16484 posts World Class
    85 with 1 TOTS
    Danic123 wrote: »

The same one they do every year mate.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2017/fut-17-tots-ultimate
  • Orison
    42718 posts International Superstar
    85 with 1 TOTS
    Danic123 wrote: »

Best of the best with a few random selections is what it means.

Same as every year.
  • Scholesyy
    1337 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    Ultimate tots what? Something announced?

Edit: read hippyboys comment about doing it every year. Can't even remember that. Will def be more expensive if it's a bunch of 95+ rated cards.
  • Realist
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    84/85 with 2 TOTS
    84 rated, 2 TOTS.

• Nervous_Nick
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    84/85 with 2 TOTS
    84 with 2 tots
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    Same, 83 with 1 TOTS
    I’m feeling optimistic :lol:
  • LeonidasJB
    13017 posts Has That Special Something
    85 with 1 TOTS
    +1 TOTW
  • MeanOnSunday
    1516 posts Play-Off Hero
    Other
    I don’t think there will be one. I expect EA to finish with a ROW SBC for 1-50 to resupply some of the cards that have been used up in the more desirable TOTS.
  • Idek
    8085 posts League Winner
    I don’t think there will be one. I expect EA to finish with a ROW SBC for 1-50 to resupply some of the cards that have been used up in the more desirable TOTS.

It's already in the database
  • SherDogg
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    84/85 with 2 TOTS
    it kinda scales with dkt/weekly objective dontcha think??
  • MeanOnSunday
    1516 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2018
    Other
    Idek wrote: »

It's already in the database

In that case I think it’s got to be high enough so that the minimum cost is at least the value of the cheapest player in the team. So 300-500k. An icon requirement?

Are you sure that it’s really this SBC that’s in the database; if you’re judging by a pack called Ultimate TOTS pack that could easily be a WL reward for top 100 or elite.