Criscito or Davies

Irreverant1_
370 posts Sunday League Hero
I love LBs with medium/high work rates but criscito seems to have the better stats all around....any experiences between the two? I want to use one for the Zaha POTM sbc.

Comments

• iRusty_yo
    3921 posts National Call-Up
    Criscito was amazing for me, kept him as sub for later date. Use Davies IMO for the SBC
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had the same predicament.
    Used criscito in sbc.. Guy has good stats but because of the league and nationality I knew he would just be wasted in my subs.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Try 85 Kolasinac. His base has been fantastic for me and I had his SIF until I changed my squad up. He's very very good.
  • Irreverant1_
    Mdx wrote: »
    I had the same predicament.
    Used criscito in sbc.. Guy has good stats but because of the league and nationality I knew he would just be wasted in my subs.

Yea I ended up doing the same. I don’t regret it. Davies is great because he stays back mostly and defends well!
  • Irreverant1_
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Try 85 Kolasinac. His base has been fantastic for me and I had his SIF until I changed my squad up. He's very very good.

Nice!!!
  • Retro_G
    28132 posts Player of the Year
    I like Davies, although he isn't really fast, he is strong, tall and will stay back.
  • Irreverant1_
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I like Davies, although he isn't really fast, he is strong, tall and will stay back.

Yes!
  • Mr. Soper
    2553 posts Fans' Favourite
    davies is not ready for WL