Authentic and Detailed Player Kit in FIFA

comet213
2342 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 2018
EA always says about 'authentic' and 'detail'.
But player kit is still lack of 'detail' and 'authentic'.
  1. Sleeve Patch
    Sleeve patch is different for each tournament.
    But In FIFA, Teams that promoted to Premier League play with EFL sleeve patch.
    Players play with league patch in FA cup match.
    Where is 'authentic'??
  2. Goalkeeper Kit
    Goalkeeper kits of Many teams are still Generic.
  3. Kit Number
    • Numbers are attached weirdly.
      It is related to '1'. Problem is always occured from '1'.
      4s3e0Dq.jpg
    • Front number is not same with Back number.
      Front number is designed simple than back number.
      And sometimes color is also different.
      Devs have ignored this. and these ridiculous problems were occured.
      pdNsP0R.jpg
      GmAmZSE.jpg
      croatia-pose-for-a-team-photo-prior-to-the-2014-fifa-world-cup-brazil-group-a-match-between.jpg
      Where is 'detail'??
  4. Kit Name
    • Outline
      Some League font has outline(Premier league, Ligue 1 etc).
      But It's not in FIFA.
    • Long name is too pressed.
    Where is 'detail'?
    46bOz9x.png

Comments

• Ads_86
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    The fonts do annoy me for the kits, I wonder why there's no proper font. Would like to think that if FIFA gets the UCL then they have to get the sleeve patches right.
  • airpreezy
    973 posts Semi-Pro
    +1
  • TeamExtreme17
    5137 posts Big Money Move
    Same old kit designs as Fifa 2000 :D

Beyond a joke this STILL hasnt been addressed!!
  • Cooler08
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2018
    The issue about the player sleeve patches not changing when a team is promoted, I think it was mentioned on the old forum that its something to do with licensing because the sleeve patch has to be for the league the club is in.

• TeamExtreme17
    Cooler08 wrote: »
    The issue about the player sleeve patches not changing when a team is promoted, I think it was mentioned on the old forum that its something to do with licensing because the sleeve patch has to be for the league the club is in.

Nope it's to do with it CAN'T be changed anyway because it's etched in to the kit design, instead of being seperate from the kit template...

This HAS to be fixed for Fifa 19 if they now have the UEFA license or teams will wear PL logos on sleeves for Champions League games :D im not sure UEFA would be happy about this..

And this isnt an issue in PES!!
  • Ads_86
    Well, IF...When... EA get the UCL, they have to get the number and letter fonts right. Don't want to use city, man utd etc in the competition with PL printing. Same with UCL badge on the kits, been poor if teams have the PL badge on career mode while playing in the UCL (as they do at the moment). If, they have the badge separate like in PES, could see your team switching competition badges if there promoted/ relegated.

Again, fonts for lettering on the shirts seems like a small issue to address. They have fonts for la Liga / MLS and international teams so why not the PL?
  • Cooler08
    edited May 2018
    Nope it's to do with it CAN'T be changed anyway because it's etched in to the kit design, instead of being seperate from the kit template...

This HAS to be fixed for Fifa 19 if they now have the UEFA license or teams will wear PL logos on sleeves for Champions League games :D im not sure UEFA would be happy about this..

That is one reason, but it could be licencing also. Here is a Reddit discussion. Read the post by 'punkchance'.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/6ui41i/can_confirm_on_the_beta_at_least_league_badges/

• TeamExtreme17
    edited May 2018

That is one reason, but it could be licencing also. Here is a Reddit discussion. Read the post by 'punkchance'.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/6ui41i/can_confirm_on_the_beta_at_least_league_badges/

It isnt an issue in PES so isnt a licensing issue. Its EA focusing on UT rather than the long-standing issues with Fifa that have been repeatedly posted in these forums over the past 10 years.

@comet213 This guys threads are Amazing yet have been ignored for YEARS!!
  • Ads_86
    @EA_Andy can this please be passed on, we don't want to see PL/ la Liga badges in the UCL (IF EA get the UCL ;) )
  • Cooler08
    edited May 2018
    It isnt an issue in PES so isnt a licensing issue. Its EA focusing on UT rather than the long-standing issues with Fifa that have been repeatedly posted in these forums over the past 10 years.

In PES, how many leagues have authentic sleeve patches? I thought the only fully licensed leagues in PES are French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2.

• TeamExtreme17
    edited May 2018
    It isnt an o
    issue in PES so isnt a licensing issue. Its EA focusing on UT rather than the long-standing issues with Fifa that have been repeatedly posted in these forums over the past 10 years.

In PES, how many leagues have authentic sleeve patches? I thought the only fully licensed leagues in PES are French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2.

But they still wear Champions League badges when playing in the Champions League, lol, because the patches are seperate from the kits' design, not etched in to it like it Fifa, thats why you get the horrible stretching of player names, numbers and sleeves badges when the shirt stretches, regardless of having licensed fonts..

This should have been fixed YEARS ago..
  • Ads_86

Dutch league aswell, can also import badges for PL, La Liga, Serie A... That change with UCL matches.

When they had La Liga in 15 and 16, they changed UCL matches. Would think Uefa would want the proper authentic badges in the competition, not licensed leagues... Same with kit numbers. Would want other league brands removing for their comp.
  • henryclay1844
    1079 posts Professional
    There are so many things that bother me about EA. Of course reliance on gambling and micro-transactions is number one; the arrogant contempt they have for their own offline customers being number two. Yet the lack of attention to detail, the lack of pride in having a game that looks like one of the sharpest games on the market really bothers me as well. Why do you not allow customization and user creativity? How can you continue to have such sloppy fonts? How can you be incapable of using the proper licensed graphics? I didn't realize their big graphic package for the FA cup ignored the sleeve badges, but it's not really surprising.

But I see no evidence they are changing any of this any time soon.
  • CrackJamtex
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    true, the kit graphics are horrible in some ways. I remember how they completely messed up the real madrid purplw away kit last season or the man united kit this season. No collar, complete wrong shade of red and so on. And the PSG or man city black ones are not portrayed truly either, the pattern is way too visible in fifa 18. Kit Graphics are almost as important as player faces in my opinion.
  • comet213
    vG5IAX9.png
    cro.jpg
  • DeZoonVan
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Besides the authentic kits, what about only using the numbers 1 - 23 for players featuring in the World Cup? Just imagine scoring with a player who has nr 40 on his kit.
  • comet213
    Team font for European competition is good.
    But Number problem was not fixed.
  • LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain

That makes it sound promising. Are they going to bother?
    No, probably not.

EA could so easily spend a bit of cash for more staff on community engagement to hear the user feedback but no - why bother when you can just recycle the same game each year and still make millions.

They just busted a load of resources into WC for 2018 so FIFA19 is probably going to be reduced... so forget about your patches being correct and your fonts. ;)

• comet213
    PES Devs already solved font problems in PS2 generation.
    But I can't be sure whether FIFA Devs can solve these problems in PS5 generation.
    Besides, Font problems are not in Madden!!
  • comet213
    Dfb0AYlX4AAvsqr?format=jpg
    hahaha
  • caiVdogs
    64 posts Park Captain
    comet213 wrote: »
    hahaha

no hope :'(
    I'm actually wondering how are they gonna deal with the sleeve patches for domestic and international competitions.
  • LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    Maybe @EA_Andy will grace us with his presence & confirm whether or not it is being worked on or at least within the suggestion book of the developers.
  • ij54321
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    caiVdogs wrote: »
    hahaha

I'm actually wondering how are they gonna deal with the sleeve patches for domestic and international competitions.

These are last year’s kits so we have to just wait and we when they update the kits in August

• comet213
    ij54321 wrote: »
    caiVdogs wrote: »
    hahaha

These are last year’s kits so we have to just wait and we when they update the kits in August

It doesn't matter whether old kit or new kit.
    This is structure problem.
    We just should wait FIFA 20 with praying that Devs will fix it.