If you want TOTS Otamendi then do the upgrade sbc's

Ze Jay
263 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 2018
I've gotten him both times in the guarenteed packs and now I've gotten him twice in the upgrade packs, it's mad! I've done so many packs now that I've gone from over 2000 players in my club to just 700.

If you don't have him then I highly recommend doing those sbc's as he must be the most common as that's now my 2nd from the all rare packs making this the 3rd Otamendi I've had to discard! I've not even gotten any other prem tots yet :cry: :cry: :cry:
6pviig.jpg
ve0uhf.jpg
wv6c7r.jpg
jkiq6t.jpg

Comments

• ozcs_69
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    see, ummm, EA is funny that way, there are a certain player you will always pack

for example, i have friend that got Son from the MM packs and i told him that he will pack Son again from the SBC, and he did

I packed Azpi twice, both times untradable, unfortunately

so just becuase you got him twice doesnt mean anyone else will...and yes, you might pick him up again soon too
  • CovLee_Candice
    4009 posts National Call-Up
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    see, ummm, EA is funny that way, there are a certain player you will always pack

for example, i have friend that got Son from the MM packs and i told him that he will pack Son again from the SBC, and he did

so just becuase you got him twice doesnt mean anyone else will...and yes, you might pick him up again soon too

Got salah 3 time this year hope I can pack him again when tots bpl come out
  • ItsOnlyAli
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    I love the players i always pack, this year ive packed every version of Kante excluding Toty, Every version of Firmino Inc Tots and every version of Milinkovic Savic so im hoping i get him tots
  • Humma78
    2235 posts Fans' Favourite
    ozcs_69 wrote: »

Got salah 3 time this year hope I can pack him again when tots bpl come out

Mate they're already out!
  • Stewie26
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Iv packed Azpi twice. One was from an upgrade pack. Got Azpi and Kane from my two guaranteed tots sbc so pretty happy with that.
  • Ze Jay
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still no other blues and I've opened something stupid like 200 packs now (mixed between the 2 packs) :cry:
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Lmao that’s so unlucky, I got alli 4 times in those upgrade sbc packs last year too :joy: