Have you got a good heart?

Yourageallday
468 posts An Exciting Prospect
So since the bpl tots I've built a stacked prem team but what's more with the coins I gained back from selling the players I had before tots I now have Ronaldo Sanchez and neymar to sub in. However I found myself feeling like a cheat when playing a tight game at 1-1 subbed in the 3 in the 65th min and won 4-1 it just felt dirty to win that way! So question is would you leave the team as it is if your having a tight game?

Comments

• RadioShaq
    15984 posts Moderator
    Why would subbing someone be cheating?
  • thegabrielNYC
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I sub because I feel my team could benefit from it. Isn’t the objective to beat the other team? :trollface:
  • Yourageallday
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Why would subbing someone be cheating?

Because I have stacked team and then refresh it to be a even more stacked team. Learn to read before trying to be clever.
  • RadioShaq
    15984 posts Moderator
    I read it just don’t understand why that’s cheating but do whatever makes you happy.
  • Coderood
    1907 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol like exploiting the game makes you irl a bad person. FIFA has hurt some guys their brain. Its just a game dude. Do whatever you want if you think you can win. It doesnt make you a bad person.
  • Yourageallday
    Coderood wrote: »
    Lol like exploiting the game makes you irl a bad person. FIFA has hurt some guys their brain. Its just a game dude. Do whatever you want if you think you can win. It doesnt make you a bad person.

Thank for confirming your a win at all costs type of person. You would sell your soul to get ahead.
  • Coderood
    1907 posts Fans' Favourite
    Coderood wrote: »

Thank for confirming your a win at all costs type of person. You would sell your soul to get ahead.

Haha you take this game too serious. Get a social life dude. Blame EA, dont blame the players.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    The whole idea of substitutes is to try gain an advantage, or be able to change tactics, both in the pursuit of a win
  • nextqprmanager
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    most go for the win, but I know what you mean
    im thinking of a CM sub, cause of stamina - its not cheating having to sub, but full Icon / tots , then more icons / tots, maybe is a bit much, unless you didnt put money into the game & just played / traded ??
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    The whole idea of substitutes is to try gain an advantage, or be able to change tactics, both in the pursuit of a win

This.
  • TurdFerguson
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    You shouldn’t feel bad about subbing, but why not try to rebuild with a hybrid?
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    I'm pretty sure OP is a pathetic troll guys
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    p7Y72H2ABLC59.jpg
  • Amdp9
    4790 posts Big Money Move
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    p7Y72H2ABLC59.jpg

> :D
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    I recognize a bragging thread when I see one
  • Clancy
    8299 posts League Winner
    Your mother
  • Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So since the bpl tots I've built a stacked prem team but what's more with the coins I gained back from selling the players I had before tots I now have Ronaldo Sanchez and neymar to sub in.

His name is actually Renato Sanches bro