TOTS Leo Matos; THE BEST attacking right fullback in the game

rodrel
858 posts Semi-Pro
edited May 2018
I play 4-2-3-1 narrow and I can appreciate the attacking qualities of wide defenders, and I can tell you the combination of pace, height, physicality and attacking capability are UNPARALLELD.

Don't miss him if you use your widebacks to attack.

Comments

  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    How many you selling?
  • Oliver Powell
    3772 posts National Call-Up
    widebacks?
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    BMANUTD wrote: »
    How many you selling?

    haha you said the thing
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    widebacks?

    Yeah not the narrowbacks
  • Pughy30
    30685 posts National Team Captain
    Mate we aren't buying your Matos :joy: , he hasn't even been out 2 hours and you've already declared him the best attacking RB on fifa
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    rodrel wrote: »
    I play 4-2-3-1 narrow and I can appreciate the attacking qualities of wide defenders, and I can tell you the combination of pace, height, physicality and attacking capability are UNPARALLELD.

    Don't miss him if you use your widebacks to attack.

    He said after playing three games with him.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    I was hoping to pack him since I am currently broke ( bought TOTS Firmino and TOTGS Messi a while back) and I packed him and after packing Pope I now feel lucky again.
  • Dinksy
    2348 posts Fans' Favourite
    erm, TOTY Alves would like a word lol
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    I play 4-2-3-1 narrow and I can appreciate the attacking qualities of wide defenders, and I can tell you the combination of pace, height, physicality and attacking capability are UNPARALLELD.

    Don't miss him if you use your widebacks to attack.

    He said after playing three games with him.
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    I play 4-2-3-1 narrow and I can appreciate the attacking qualities of wide defenders, and I can tell you the combination of pace, height, physicality and attacking capability are UNPARALLELD.

    Don't miss him if you use your widebacks to attack.

    He said after playing three games with him.

    7, and not the movie.

    Anyway, I am just trying to give you a heads up.

    He's phenomenal.

    everything about him is without flaw. True Gullit gang style.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Dinksy wrote: »
    erm, TOTY Alves would like a word lol

    Matos actually tracks back and defends mate. Leave the old man be.
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    Prime Roberto Carlos (apart from his height) >>>>>>>> all other fullbacks
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Idek wrote: »
    Prime Roberto Carlos (apart from his height) >>>>>>>> all other fullbacks

    Edited OP. Matos the best RIGHT fullback.
  • truegunn3r
    13766 posts World Class
    edited May 2018
    I actually packed him from the SBC and kept him to throw in future SBC but as you’re mentioning it, he does have great stats. Nevertheless, I’ll sell him when prices boom on Sunday.
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    Just noticed the height part. Huh. He looks short on that card pic, somehow. He's actually just under 6'0". Nice.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Lads, you who packed him, DO try him out. You'll be REALLY surprised. Even if you don't attack with your fullbacks he's fantastic defensively.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    welp

    NZ6rkwL.png
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2018
    Clancy wrote: »
    welp

    NZ6rkwL.png

    I don't hear anything.

    Matos is 3* skills, difference between life and death when you use your wingback to attack.

    Plus he finishes like a striker be it from long or inside the box.
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tbf, and it’s a small sample size, but Matos has the worst defensive stats of any tots RB so far. Cmon Leo you got this !
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    rodrel wrote: »
    Clancy wrote: »
    welp

    NZ6rkwL.png

    I don't hear anything.

    Matos is 3* skills, difference between life and death when you use your wingback to attack.

    Plus he finishes like a striker be it from long or inside the box.

    as I said to the guy who posted that TOTS son is the best card on game after playing a few matches in DKT:

    let us know how he is after you go on a 5 game losing streak in WL
  • ElatedKarnage
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Clancy wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    Clancy wrote: »
    welp

    NZ6rkwL.png

    I don't hear anything.

    Matos is 3* skills, difference between life and death when you use your wingback to attack.

    Plus he finishes like a striker be it from long or inside the box.

    as I said to the guy who posted that TOTS son is the best card on game after playing a few matches in DKT:

    let us know how he is after you go on a 5 game losing streak in WL

    Exactly. With his low jumping TOTS Sane or Bale would have a great time at the back post.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    BMANUTD wrote: »
    How many you selling?

    ppl should get banned for saying this now
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    rodrel wrote: »
    Lads, you who packed him, DO try him out. You'll be REALLY surprised. Even if you don't attack with your fullbacks he's fantastic defensively.

    so TOTY alves is the best attacking right fullback. but Matos defends better

    TOTS walker is the best defensive fullback, and pretty good at attack. But Matos has 3* skills

    maybe thread title should be "tots leo matos is the best attacking right fullback who has at least 3* skill moves and can defend better than toty alves"
  • caedite
    749 posts Semi-Pro
    Clancy wrote: »
    maybe thread title should be "tots leo matos is the best attacking right fullback who has at least 3* skill moves and can defend better than toty alves"

    I think you should add “with the ugliest card” :joy:

    SIF Moses has 4*4* and nearly the same number of ig stats:

    https://www.futbin.com/18/compare/19013/18850
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    88 Kimmich is my guy along with TOTS Arias backing him up. Using TOTS Gaya at LB with 88 Alba backing him up. I prefer pacey smaller backs with great passing skills. Don’t need them to score
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Ok lads, this is going elsewhere.

    I said he's the best RB that can attack, and by saying he can attack I don't mean running down the side bullying off opponents and shoot in hope of scoring some random banger.

    I mean heliterally feels like a winger/side striker when on opponents half.

    Moses is a great card but low aggression , height and average defending stats put him in the shade of Matos.

    TOTGS Kimmich is a similar card to Matos, lacking only in the speed department.

    Now, of-fecking-course there are other RBs that are better defenders but that's not what this post is about.

    Read the post before commenting.
  • Cornushon
    5606 posts Big Money Move
    I happy to sell him)
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    rodrel wrote: »
    I mean heliterally feels like a winger/side striker when on opponents half.

    TOTY Dani Alves would be a 94 OVR RW in-game.
Sign In or Register to comment.