All EFL & ROTW TOTS extinct?

Hippyboy6
16484 posts World Class
Are they all extinct or is Futbin playing up? Companion app won't load this morning so I can't check.

Comments

• SuperRob
    1239 posts Professional
    Extinct at the moment
  • WFCBagnall
    65175 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Cheapest Tots available without sniping is 110k. Unbelievable.
  • Idek
    8069 posts League Winner
    They went extinct pretty much as soon as the SBC came out last night, they were nearing max bin on Monday/Tuesday
  • Hippyboy6
    16484 posts World Class
    So much for debating how many to pick up at 28k during the first ROTW :joy:

I've got 3 TOTS that are SBC worthy so should be OK for La Liga. I have got a Caputo guessing it's not a good idea to sell at the moment as they may raise the max (60k)
  • Hollandman
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    So gonna do tonight the Rotw Tots Sbc and sell
  • SuperRob
    1239 posts Professional
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

I've got 3 TOTS that are SBC worthy so should be OK for La Liga. I have got a Caputo guessing it's not a good idea to sell at the moment as they may raise the max (60k)

Probably is a good time to sell, as the ROTW sbc will flood the market, and the cards wont be needed until Sunday
  • Idek
    8069 posts League Winner
    SuperRob wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Probably is a good time to sell, as the ROTW sbc will flood the market, and the cards wont be needed until Sunday

Yeah I don't see the price ranges getting changed
  • Gabbalala
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero
    Surely they can't offer the ROTW sbc tonight as just an 83 rated team for an TRADEABLE TOTS. Especially with these prices. Insane how a whole TOTS is extinct. Lmao
  • Ulook92
    10710 posts Has That Special Something
    Glad i didnt sell Bamba and Maddison along with the rest of my RoW TOTS. So once RoW is released tonight will they be cheaper or gonna be high?
  • Dalez84
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have one EFL left but Max is 60k. What was the row SBC last time? I might use in that
  • WFCBagnall
    65175 posts Moderator
    Dalez84 wrote: »
    I have one EFL left but Max is 60k. What was the row SBC last time? I might use in that

83 rated
  • Hippyboy6
    16484 posts World Class
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Surely they can't offer the ROTW sbc tonight as just an 83 rated team for an TRADEABLE TOTS. Especially with these prices. Insane how a whole TOTS is extinct. Lmao

I was thinking if they wanted to get them back on the market they could use IF's instead. The market is flooded with those. Depends how they want to play it really.
  • Dalez84
    DO you need to tots in the sbc?
    IS it repeatable?

Sorry for all the questions i missed the first one
  • Gabbalala
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero
    IS it repeatable?

For the last one it wasn't repeatable and you did need 1 TOTS in an 83 rated squad.
  • Dalez84
    ok thanks ill save Powell for that. depending on the players available
  • samthederbyram
    1178 posts Professional
    I thought it was just an 83 rated squad last Wednesday for rotw or am I wrong?
  • Dan is Clutch
    22467 posts Club Captain
    IS it repeatable?

For the last one it wasn't repeatable and you did need 1 TOTS in an 83 rated squad.

You didn't need a TOTS.
  • Equinox 85
    I thought it was just an 83 rated squad last Wednesday for rotw or am I wrong?

I am pretty sure it was just an 83 rated squad
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    They should be in elite packs from WL rewards. Just in case you missed one and want it I think you could have a chance on Thursday after the rewards drop. Just be on the lookout.
  • NornIron
    10301 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone with any sell now the market will be flooded with ROTW later got 95k for Neves to good to turn down.
  • Hippyboy6
    16484 posts World Class
    IS it repeatable?

You didn't need a TOTS.

Well that changes things, I didnt do the last one, cheers mate
  • robrau83
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IS it repeatable?

Wrong it was rating 83, chem 80, no tots needed.
    http://fifa-analytics.com/18/sbc-info/esH8W7D/854/ROW 49 - 41 TOTS Player
  • WFCBagnall
    65175 posts Moderator
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    They should be in elite packs from WL rewards. Just in case you missed one and want it I think you could have a chance on Thursday after the rewards drop. Just be on the lookout.

They are free though right? @Orison
  • Gabbalala
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ffs, I'm sorry. I knew full well that it didn't have a tots in and still said it did. That's what I get for being on here at work! Hahah
  • SergiuLive
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »

They are free though right? @Orison
    Well free if you pack them, if you want to buy from the market, of course they're not free.
  • Hippyboy6
    16484 posts World Class
    Sold Caputo, hopefully the market will be flooded again tonight so I can grab a few spares again
  • SergiuLive
    Tomorrow after the SBC ends and WL rewards drop should be better I think. No demand for like 3 days and people saving coins for the next TOTS and increased suply.

But then again all other leagues are not that desirables.
  • Whoman
    5207 posts Big Money Move
    Hope they don't raise the max. Let anybody holding onto them in vain hope get buuuuuurned.

Just hope things level out a bit. Want to try a bunch of the ROTW cards and likely wanna keep them past TOTS, not constantly buiyng and reselling them ...
  • Wonderfulwest
    4494 posts National Call-Up
    Image a few coins off my EFL & ROTW Tots investments and there was me thinking paying 30/35k per card was made easy 15/20k profit per card
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    Their price will decrease. The rest of the tots are not nearly as desirable, little chance you get Ronaldo etc so many of the sbc ones will get recycled meaning demand for the trade able ones will decrease