Any way to use a duplicate in a sbc but keep the one in your club?

Ze Jay
263 posts Sunday League Hero
So this just happened :cry:
ve0uhf.jpg
Is there anyway I can submit this version into a sbc instead of the one already in my club? I don't want to lose my chem style and 30 games on his stats :confounded:

Comments

• lad33
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's not that important. Game is full of crap that really makes this sort of in depth thinking irrelevant.
  • Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    Nah
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    Game stats on a CB? Bro, just dashboard and put the one in your club in an SBC.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    yea what stats lol
    either way swap this for the one in your club, dashboard, do the sbc and voila
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    Shehraj wrote: »
    yea what stats lol

Swap!!!! You're so smart. Haha. @Shehraj
  • Shehraj
    Absting159 wrote: »
    yea what stats lol

:blush: oh stop it you
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    yea what stats lol

I honestly didn't think of a way to save the stats - but this brings us back to it. . .wtf stats are on a CB????
  • Shehraj
    yea what stats lol

I honestly didn't think of a way to save the stats - but this brings us back to it. . .wtf stats are on a CB????

question of the year lol. best i can think of is how many cards he gets which is also pointless.
    Op can you clarify lol
  • Whoman
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    lad33 wrote: »
    It's not that important. Game is full of **** that really makes this sort of in depth thinking irrelevant.

truly helpful ...
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    Actually you coud swap untradeable cards last year on the companion app, but not this year I think.
  • Shehraj
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Actually you coud swap untradeable cards last year on the companion app, but not this year I think.

u can do it on console
  • DutyHarry

u can do it on console

I know you can swap an untradeable with a tradeable one then put it in TP, but two untradeables?
  • Shehraj

u can do it on console

I know you can swap an untradeable with a tradeable one then put it in TP, but two untradeables?

no i assume you swap them and send whichever to your club, and dashboard so the remaining is sent to unassigned
  • Ze Jay
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    Game stats on a CB? Bro, just dashboard and put the one in your club in an SBC.

Had 9 goals in 29 games, thought it was impressive for a cb so wanted to keep it but never mind, ended up submitting him in a icon sbc just for a pack
  • DutyHarry

u can do it on console

no i assume you swap them and send whichever to your club, and dashboard so the remaining is sent to unassigned

Yeah maybe, never needed that anyway. :D
  • lad33
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    Whoman wrote: »
    lad33 wrote: »
    It's not that important. Game is full of **** that really makes this sort of in depth thinking irrelevant.

truly helpful ...

Ah... irony.