Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Are the futbin icon Sbc prices correct?

Gorda
3447 posts National Call-Up
Prices on highrated Cards seem really cheap now. Are the Sbc really that expensive?

Comments

• Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    yup futwiz is never perfect but they get pretty close. some prime icons are actually cheaper to buy on the market than to do the untradeable SBC
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2018
    Clancy wrote: »
    yup futwiz is never perfect but they get pretty close. some prime icons are actually cheaper to buy on the market than to do the untradeable SBC
    ok Thx, was thinking about doing prime viera Sbc since i have some highrated untradable buti think i just buy 88 viera instead.

• Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    Gorda wrote: »
    Clancy wrote: »
    ok Thx, was thinking about doing prime viera Sbc since i have some highrated untradable buti think i just buy 88 viera instead.

that's the right move.

the only prime icons I would do a this stage in the game are Ronaldo and Gullit, and only if you have lots of untradeables and a base icon or two