DKT screwed me - PROOF INSIDE

Heshyooo
451 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 2018
I had just won the final of DKT for the TOTS card and I was watching my team lift the trophy and then all of a sudden I got disconnected and booted to the Fifa home screen. When I logged back in it said the game went down as DNF and I didn't get the TOTS card.. I'm seriously not impressed, I've got the game footage to prove it and you can see on my game log surely? Please can this get sorted asap @ea_andy thanks

See the link below for proof

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/zaoujal/video/49679007#
Post edited by Heshyooo on

Comments

• pudgyfudgy
    5369 posts Big Money Move
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    I was watching my team lift the trophy

Why would you even do this???
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2018
    This happened to me last week, I did not get the card and I had to win the dko again.
  • Morley86
    388 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've had that a few times in dkt and weekend league I posted a video on here of how it's done they removed the video cause it was a name and shame
  • Morley86
    388 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SR8 wrote: »

Can you talk to the ea chat team
  • Retro_G
    28146 posts Player of the Year
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

It looks cool, do the same myself. :D
  • Heshyooo

Why would you NOT do this is the question?
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional

It’s nice to watch, but when rewards are involved it’s back to the main screen as quick as possible. Too many glitches
  • Ck2201
    59 posts Park Captain
    I watch the ceremony aswell hehe .
    Thought it was the norm .
  • pudgyfudgy
    5369 posts Big Money Move

Like the guy below me said, every extra second you stay in the game is another second of disconnection risk.
    For DKT wins with no valuable reward (2,000 coins and/or a gold pack, etc), do whatever you want. But with a TOTS player at stake, and knowing how unreliable EA's servers are, shouldn't it be common sense to get out of the screen and claim your prize as quickly as possible?

Look, I hope you do get your Davies, whether by winning the DKT again or through EA's charity, but you kinda only have yourself to blame on this one. Davies was literally right there waiting for you but you asked him to wait a few more minutes and he ended up walking out on you.
  • selb
    6349 posts Big Money Move

Like the guy below me said, every extra second you stay in the game is another second of disconnection risk.
    For DKT wins with no valuable reward (2,000 coins and/or a gold pack, etc), do whatever you want. But with a TOTS player at stake, and knowing how unreliable EA's servers are, shouldn't it be common sense to get out of the screen and claim your prize as quickly as possible?

Look, I hope you do get your Davies, whether by winning the DKT again or through EA's charity, but you kinda only have yourself to blame on this one. Davies was literally right there waiting for you but you asked him to wait a few more minutes and he ended up walking out on you.

^
  • Futfanatic
    12503 posts Has That Special Something

I get out of an important game so fast, road runner style. Its just common sense, fully agree with you.
  • CharlieC
    6178 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »

I get out of an important game so fast, road runner style. Its just common sense, fully agree with you.

Me too, like RoadRunner on crack
  • Pezza1984
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    Use the link sent above, if you’re telling the truth EA will grant you the qualification and the card will appear in a few days

It happened to me last week with Hoilett and I filled the form out, sure enough this morning he appears, just in time to go in to the SBC tonight, although I may use Davies for the higher rating tonight.
  • Low Ki
    11744 posts Has That Special Something
    I've heard of people being disconnected for using the share function of their console to record a video, did you do something like that?
  • BakayokoOut
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    Talk to EA
    Though I doubt they'll give you anything lol
  • Mrhey31
    1222 posts Professional
    Had this happen to me for the first time. After i got a message from the other player( i was up 3-2) 'hahaha play me with a 10mil team I'll f$$% your game up.' Didnt know people could make you disconnect to a game.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Your opponent probably cheated and did the no-loss glitch. I'm not sure though. Get a game clip, I'm on PS4 and know your console records 15 minutes of gameplay. Upload this clip to YouTube or something and send it to an EA representative on chat. Proof should help.
  • Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2018
    I got to the final against a player with 10 tots players and Augero with a attribute card...

{EA_Lanna: Profanity removed}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • PelzyWelzy
    9309 posts League Winner
    Let's see the footage then bro...

Common theme around here at the moment seems to be 'I got disconnected in the final, didn't get the TOTS card, but I recorded all the footage...'

Not one single person has provided this footage.
  • Sercs
    18618 posts World Class
    didn't even know there was a ceremony :joy:
  • Idek
    10085 posts Has That Special Something
    I get out of games ASAP to avoid the chance of this happening but I wouldn't put any blame on the OP for not doing so
  • CR7BRUH
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    Real sheet I button mash when I won him lol don't want to get disconnected
  • VENPATT
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Talk to EA Chat..For sure they will grant you access and you will get your TOTS player...EA Help is very Nice if ur issue is genuine
  • Mrhey31
    1222 posts Professional
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Let's see the footage then bro...

Common theme around here at the moment seems to be 'I got disconnected in the final, didn't get the TOTS card, but I recorded all the footage...'

Not one single person has provided this footage.

I'm on Xbox when you want to make a screencap or vid you get disconnected so trying that they will say ' you disconnected yourself by pressing the Xbox home button' if there is a other way i would love to know it.
  • Heshyooo
    edited May 2018
    All of you saying exit the game as fast as possible, hell no. Why should we pay for a game when we can't even enjoy a win by watching the trophy lift and cant watch highlights because we're scared of D/C. Maybe fifa should fix their product. Anyway I'll upload the clip real soon. It's on my Xbox live recordings on the website, how can I upload it here?

{EA_Lanna: removed name calling}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    I got no ceremony because my opponent packed it in 1-0 down in around the 6th minute in the final. But I generally just skip the ceremony as quickly as possible.
  • Heshyooo
    Here's the direct link cause obvs I don't use the forum enough to figure out how to embed it.

• BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Here's the direct link cause obvs I don't use the forum enough to figure out how to embed it.

Lol fair play. How much is your bail to bust you out of forum jail?