87 ADP?

uhMaZiiNq
11579 posts Has That Special Something
ADP is somebody who I never got to use last year since I did too many untradable SBCs but now at the point where I can finally afford to get him and still have some functional cards behind. Would have to use him at striker for sure. Is he worth getting this year?

Comments

• Maverick
    4871 posts National Call-Up
    If this was the first couple months of the game I'd say yes. There are better end game players now.

Having said that, he's still a really good player. If you like him IRL and you want to use him, he's worth it.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited May 2018
    Maverick wrote: »
    If this was the first couple months of the game I'd say yes. There are better end game players now.

Having said that, he's still a really good player. If you like him IRL and you want to use him, he's worth it.

Have no connection to him irl just know how good he was last year from using the loan. I'm a big fan of 5* WF players though. I think I'm up to maybe 500k if I sold the players I have and I'll probably be doing the marquee matchups, league and nation hybrid and cultural exchange advanced SBCs next so could have even more if there's other players you would recommend instead? I have tots Gomez and tots silva untradable
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Everybody needs to use him at least once.
  • uhMaZiiNq

He's ok to use at striker right?
  • SupaNoodle1990

Yeah, i used his 92 at striker and he was fantastic, and the 92 doesn’t have pace.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    His finesse is still the best on the game.
  • dopetothemax
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    87 is fantastic and a lot of fun to use. If you wanna use him that bad then definitely give him a run. But as already mentioned, there are so many better players for the same or less at this point in the game. Whatever gives you the most fun though is most important
  • uhMaZiiNq

Yeah, i used his 92 at striker and he was fantastic, and the 92 doesn’t have pace.

Ah ok nice. I'm gonna give the DKT a go to try and get that Davies so will try and grab an ADP to stick up top. While I got you I pulled a boateng either so I'll use that Bayern triangle on the left in a 4231 what triangle would you recommend on the right? Not sure what to look for in the other cdm to pair with Vidal
  • SupaNoodle1990

Ah ok nice. I'm gonna give the DKT a go to try and get that Davies so will try and grab an ADP to stick up top. While I got you I pulled a boateng either so I'll use that Bayern triangle on the left in a 4231 what triangle would you recommend on the right? Not sure what to look for in the other cdm to pair with Vidal

Someone M/H if you can, what’s your budget?
  • uhMaZiiNq

Probably like 40k for the triangle.
  • SupaNoodle1990

Ah, for that it’s probably Roma, although Nain is a bit too similar to Vidal for me. But it could work.
  • Maverick
    4871 posts National Call-Up

Not sure if prices have that dropped THAT much, but could 40k now get you Nainggolan, Manolas, and Florenzi?
  • uhMaZiiNq

Ah, for that it’s probably Roma, although Nain is a bit too similar to Vidal for me. But it could work.

Yeah that's what I had last time very shortly and it felt a little weird at times but with the coins I'm not sure there's much better
  • SupaNoodle1990

Not sure if prices have that dropped THAT much, but could 40k now get you Nainggolan, Manolas, and Florenzi?

Those 3 cost 25k.
  • uhMaZiiNq

Can get those 3 for under 25k
  • SupaNoodle1990
    I’d go with them and then upgrade to tots arias, tots de ligt and tots van ginkel.
  • DutyHarry
    4912 posts National Call-Up
    I used the 90 version at cam and he was glorious, great dribbling, long shots and finesse for days, and really good runs. Didn't play him at striker though, he was replaced with R10 prime who is even better, except for his week foot.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20896 posts Club Captain
    My Prince :heart:
  • uhMaZiiNq
    My Prince :heart:

Just missed one for 360k is sad now
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    87 ADP was the only glimmer of hope in FIFA this year. Best card in the game easily l
  • Diggy
    13628 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    I had him for 1100 games just bought him back again for 350k this morning because I missed him he’s fantastic
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Diggy wrote: »
    I had him for 1100 games just bought him back again for 350k this morning because I missed him he’s fantastic

Would love to get one around that price. Aiming for 360 and under shouldn't be too hard
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    He’s still worth it in my opinion. I bought him back last night for a sub. The 5* WF is a game changer.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    mjs4p wrote: »
    He’s still worth it in my opinion. I bought him back last night for a sub. The 5* WF is a game changer.

Yeah love 5* WF players
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Got one for 337k :smile:
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something

Great buy! I clearly overpaid at 359k! :D
  • uhMaZiiNq

Great buy! I clearly overpaid at 359k! :D

Lowest bin I've seen is 350 which is right now. Had to get this one on bid. Happy with the price though
  • ManTrain
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    His finesse is still the best on the game.

Nah
  • MikeyP_FC
    12977 posts Has That Special Something

Agreed
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited May 2018
    Got forfeited his first game since I didn't know you can't hit the home button in a DKO lol he got a hat trick the next game tho! Hopefully can win out the last 3 tomorrow

Just realized I had ADP on 2 Chem on the game he scored a hat trick since I forgot to switch him from a CAM :lol:
    Post edited by uhMaZiiNq on