U guys also tired of Park The Bus + counter attack?

Evaggelistis
153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Why does every1 use this OP sh*t.
I'm pretty sure that gameplay is not even fun for them, not only for me. Not only when i loose but even when i win with 1-0 or 2-1, they still have the same tactics. Even when they loose. Even when they have god teams?
For all of 90mins?
Do you guys use this?
Do you even have fun with this scoring or conceding 1 goal in the whole game?

Comments

• dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    I'm getting tired of all these moaning threads.
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    dylanmx wrote: »
    I'm getting tired of all these moaning threads.

• maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Blame the game not the player.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Nah its free wins.
  • BakayokoOut
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    I don't even park the bus anymore.
    So boring

• Kingofpro66
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Real life fotball.... Did you watch Arsenal -Atletico Madrid at Emirates? If you havent you should see it... Screenshot_20180508-001900.png
  • Kingofpro66
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2018
    Game ended with a Atletico counter attack to 1-1 after a dreadful glitch in the Arsenal defence...
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nope, if anything it plays into my hands, cracks me up sometimes too. I’ll be say 3-1 up in the 70th min and they’ll still be on park the bus. What do I do? I just chill and pass it around, go forward, and then come back, all the way back to my goalkeeper sometimes

Why should I risk myself to conceding on the counter if my opponent remains on park the bus?

Then I get messages calling me all sorts for keeping the ball, I don’t pass it around my back 4, I literally just keep the ball

In reply to OP, you’ve just gotta find a way to beat it, I wouldn’t say it’s overpowered though, especially if you know how to defend/keep the ball
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Crosses beat PTB
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Real life fotball.... Did you watch Arsenal -Atletico Madrid at Emirates? If you havent you should see it... Screenshot_20180508-001900.png

Doesn’t happen every game though. EA has created horrendous gameplay. A defender with 75 short pass and 60 long pass should not be able to ping a low driven pass 50 yards to the attacker. Why would people attack when you can let the AI defend and score cheap counter goals?
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    to beat PTB you just have to let them have possesion and hit them with counter attack while their defence is disorganised

EA made such game you have to adapt it to win

• Gutterfly
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Uninstalled.
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    I honestly haven't seen many players use this tactical for a long time. Are you sure you aren't overreacting and mistaking "defensive" as PTB?
  • Boysie91
    11362 posts Has That Special Something
    All I ever get is high pressure
  • Jaysin
    1329 posts Professional
    This weekend this was definitely the case lol. I’m all for ‘playing your own game’ but you know it’s nuts when you see Luis Hernandez in the box blocking shots :D
  • Evaggelistis
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    I honestly haven't seen many players use this tactical for a long time. Are you sure you aren't overreacting and mistaking "defensive" as PTB?

Pretty sure mate. This was a thing from October till December. Now its a thing again.
    You already know when your ST or wingers stop running before they reach opponent's CDMs.
    And suddenly, CDMs, CMs and CAMs are defending altogether inside the box. 9 of 11 players in the box. And 2 waiting for the long Ball on mid line. Thing is, the opponent never has to control or switch a player cause of the game Defending. Even if you switch sides, he just runs to cover with a CAM or CM and lets the rest on auto pilot.
    I Can't blame them.. They use a bug of the game that I dont enjoy using...like at all...
  • nicitel32
    2738 posts Fans' Favourite
    attacking and hig press...
  • Evaggelistis
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    attacking and hig press...

The normal or with custom tactics?
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Jaysin wrote: »
    This weekend this was definitely the case lol. I’m all for ‘playing your own game’ but you know it’s nuts when you see Luis Hernandez in the box blocking shots :D

True story!
  • truegunn3r
    10263 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    Only when it’s used in a 41212(2) and there are 5 pacey strikers bombing forward. Struggle so much to retain possession in middle.

It’s incredible how quickly people find the best exploits in the game after release.

I think these youtubers don’t help and start advertising the exploits as early as from the demo release
  • PG13
    430 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2018
    What are the tactics for this? Just ptb on the directional button? I have never used this btw