State of the servers tonight....

SSgtBlunder
948 posts Professional
EA - Sod you're [email protected] PL packs, lightning rounds etc etc, sort out your shambolic servers!

It's 2018 and yet you can't get 2 games in a row where it plays decent/fair for both people?!

I'm in the UK, 200mb steady download speed, no issues with ANY other games aside this shower of &*^%. Been matched up against players in Saudi Arabia, Russia and Iraq past two days, horrendous connections - WHY????????

Glad I haven't spent a penny on FIFA points this year....

Comments

• Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m in the uk , I’ve just played 4 games in the dkt and the gameplay was spot on for me?
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    Macca77 wrote: »
    I’m in the uk , I’ve just played 4 games in the dkt and the gameplay was spot on for me?

PS4?
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    Both DKT and Seasons it's the same tonight:

* Players stuck in mud - Taking several seconds to show any acceleration (just jogging on the spot)
    * Auto lunges
    * Switching to players no-where near the ball when you attempt to switch
    * Players just 'switching off' - including not been able to select them, either manually with the analog stick or by pressing the switch button
    * AI standing around watching my opponent sprint past
    * X button passes going all over the place - either underhit or going 10 yards in front of the man I'm trying to pass to
    * Player's constantly off-balance/mis-controlling the ball
    * Constantly out-jumped and outmuscled

And it's not every game, just tonight it's been most. Last week I had few games like this, tonight it's unplayable.
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah mate I’m on PS4. I know what you mean as some of the weekend League was poor like that. But tonight it was spot on.
  • Joestoe
    4911 posts Big Money Move
    Gameplay was kinda half decent today, the WL was horrendous for me.
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    I have been having to tap the switch player button 3-4 times tonight on occasions just to switch to my nearest player when my opponent has played a short corner. Inputs not registering.

By that time, the pass has generally already been made and I have no chance getting close to tackle/press etc. Button lag causing my player to kick thin air seconds after I have pressed the button.

Meanwhile, I can run around in a first-person shooter with absolutely no issues/delay/lag.

I really don't give two hoots about content if the gameplay is this horrendous.