What if as a one off special, EA removed the untradeable status on your cards...

Drizzt
453 posts Sunday League Hero
To celebrate the WC addon coming soon and with the game coming to it's inevitable end (some say it ended in Nov and I do think this version has ended quicker than most), as a one off they said your untradebles were now tradable for 24 hrs only.

1. Who would you sell.
2. What would be the issue if they did (besides the enivitable greed from EA and they get nothing).

What if you had to do an SBC to make your untradeable, tradeable. Would that be fair acceptable?

How about untradeable had to go up with no BIN?

I know it's not going to happen but I would trade in my Rui, Overmars, Zlatan and Kaka. Not much, but it would be something.

Thoughts?

Comments

• silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ronaldo.
  • Boysie91
    8094 posts League Winner
    Bergkamp
    92 Salah
    Would be sold
  • Jaysin
    1294 posts Professional
    Game would break, trust me lol
  • Drizzt
    Jaysin wrote: »

Why mate?

It's not September, so what impact do you think it would have? A blip for 24hrs then back to normal.

If EA are monitoring, they can always pull the "Server Down", so you can pick up R9 for 20k :wink:
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    good idea
  • deang07
    7939 posts League Winner
    personally i think they should have a swap shop just for untradables to be swaped but not for coins .
    some ones unused untradable could be on another players wishlist .
  • Drizzt
    deang07 wrote: »
    personally i think they should have a swap shop just for untradables to be swaped but not for coins .

Great idea.

How could EA get their slice of the cake? I hate the thought of it, but if EA can get some of the pie, they would be more inclined to do it.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    Drizzt wrote: »

Great idea.

How could EA get their slice of the cake? I hate the thought of it, but if EA can get some of the pie, they would be more inclined to do it.

Costs 5% of the combined player value if they were tradeable for each party, like if I traded a 500k player for a 500k player we’d both have to pay 50k
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite

Would people not just pass around good players with their mates?

I thought they could have loan cards so if I'm not playing weekend league I could loan out gullit for 5 k a game but there is a higher ea tax or whatever
  • deang07
    7939 posts League Winner
    Drizzt wrote: »

Great idea.

Costs 5% of the combined player value if they were tradeable for each party, like if I traded a 500k player for a 500k player we’d both have

perhaps both parties just pay what would be the discard value or a small fee per transaction im sure most ppl would still be happy to do so if it means trading ur untradable for another you actually want.
  • JayyThunder
    4239 posts Big Money Move
    futswap Ibra, Malcom, Rabiot would be gone
  • Deano2508
    2411 posts Fans' Favourite
    2potm salah
  • Hicksy2011
    12641 posts Has That Special Something
    Would hate it if this happens
    Love untradeable because it means I won’t get rid of my best players to fund nonsense pack buying
  • WarrenBarton
    7081 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Bergkamp and base Ronaldinho
  • Drizzt
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Would hate it if this happens
    Love untradeable because it means I won’t get rid of my best players to fund nonsense pack buying

Just don't turn on the game for 24hrs... Sorted.

I hate untradebles because many are either pants after a while or pants to start off with or just not worth it when all said and done :wink:

500k investment shouldn't be surpassed 5 months later by a 2k card (looking at you Baka and Martial).
  • smcali23
    1226 posts Professional
    Hate to say it, but prime bergkamp would go. I love his card as striker but just don't have space for him there anymore. He's moving so far down the pitch he's gonna be in goal soon.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4838 posts Big Money Move
    Jaysin wrote: »

*would break more.
  • Blackbird10
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’d probably sell Prime Henry and get Prime Crespo. Throw the difference into World Cup mode.
  • Wooly1203
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    futswap Ibra, Malcom, Rabiot would be gone

Not ibra! He’s a freaking machine.

I’d definitely get rid of 86 Owen and possibly 85 Okocha. They give me an easy way to link other players in, but I’d rather have a number of the different icons over Owen. He’s not bad, just not a game changer.
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    less than 0 chance EA aren't nice
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12846 posts Has That Special Something
    Since about 95% of my team and club is untradeable, I'd have about 5million coins if they did this...lol.

It will never happen tho
  • SuperSonicSean
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    I'd sell my untradable PTG Firmino and TOTS Sane. I don't like using EPL players because everyone and their mom does. I run Sane now because he's too good not to (perfect target man for me), but if I could sell him and buy a Serie A TOTS in a few weeks, I would in a heartbeat.
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Ptg higuain
    Prime Larsson
    87 Del P
    Prime Rui
    93 Salah

Could get better use of the coins spent at this point :)