Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Prime Blanc

eRbz26
1034 posts Professional
Just finisher blanc sbc for 270k happy about that... now I'm looking for a partner in crime.. current options are boateng or ramos.. any suggestions

Comments

  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ramos is beast
  • eRbz26
    1034 posts Professional
    Ramos is beast

    The only thing that worries me about ramos is hes H/M work rates.. blanc has M/H that just sounds like a disaster in game
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2018
    eRbz26 wrote: »
    Ramos is beast

    The only thing that worries me about ramos is hes H/M work rates.. blanc has M/H that just sounds like a disaster in game

    Well Boateng isn't much better. I had him for a long time in a Bayern triangle and he was as offensive as Martial. Anyway you can always sell Ramos if it doesn't work out. I played him with Bailly and he was really good
  • Zababe04
    231 posts Sunday League Hero
    I finished him last night and I got tots Fernandinho in mega pack using him with tots vertonghen
  • Stevie82
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zababe04 wrote: »
    I finished him last night and I got tots Fernandinho in mega pack using him with tots vertonghen

    How is vertonghen I have blanc and am looking for a bpl partner for him because I play untradable tots kane In midfield
  • PJXD11
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    eRbz26 wrote: »
    Just finisher blanc sbc for 270k happy about that... now I'm looking for a partner in crime.. current options are boateng or ramos.. any suggestions

    How did you got it so cheap? :o
  • TurdFerguson
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    PJXD11 wrote: »
    eRbz26 wrote: »
    Just finisher blanc sbc for 270k happy about that... now I'm looking for a partner in crime.. current options are boateng or ramos.. any suggestions

    How did you got it so cheap? :o
    untradeables...
  • eRbz26
    1034 posts Professional
    PJXD11 wrote: »
    eRbz26 wrote: »
    Just finisher blanc sbc for 270k happy about that... now I'm looking for a partner in crime.. current options are boateng or ramos.. any suggestions

    How did you got it so cheap? :o
    untradeables...

    Exactly... had some cards I never really used...
Sign In or Register to comment.