Chemistry

Ravel - 7
1082 posts Professional
How relevant is Chem?

I only really play squad battles so I'm only playing against the computer.

Comments

• GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chemistry just increases stats of players marginally.

Not too sure what else it does, probably won’t feel any difference abasing the AI
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Go on Futbin, search the player and you can add the boosts for each chem style to see which would be best. In my opinion Chem helps, especially hunter, shadow, hawk, anc.
  • Ravel - 7
    1082 posts Professional
    Yeah just struggling to find a player that fits my team and that I can use just wondering is hazard playing LW @ 5 Chem will be a lot of difference
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Just do what everyone else does. Choose a formation that gives 100 chem and switch. 99% of players are players wingers as ST or CAM. If you swap formation it doesn’t change the chemistry
  • mdizzl3
    12438 posts Has That Special Something
    Ravel - 7 wrote: »
    Yeah just struggling to find a player that fits my team and that I can use just wondering is hazard playing LW @ 5 Chem will be a lot of difference

5 chem becomes 7 with the right manager and loyalty bonus. I play tots sane on 7 chem up top and he is superb still. No different 2hen I tried starting him out wide and switching in-game (only tried that in SBs)
  • Ravel - 7
    1082 posts Professional
    Think I'm just going to try , problem is the 92 matic really hard to pair him in with my other players