Please EA, bring back the League Upgrade SBC’s!?

Dutch007
2378 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 2018
It is the only thing that makes Fifa fun at this stage of the game!

Comments

• AFC_95
    8801 posts League Winner
    Are people every happy. They're giving you TOTS for practically nothing and you're still complaining.
  • Futfanatic
    11322 posts Has That Special Something
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Are people every happy. They're giving you TOTS for practically nothing and you're still complaining.

We can’t want both? Tots sbc is a great gift nobody is saying otherwise. The upgrade sbc’s are a load of fun. We love doing them. Big deal.
  • OZero
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    I prefer EA giving out limited free TOTS SBC like now.
  • AFC_95
    8801 posts League Winner
    OZero wrote: »

• Futfanatic
    OZero wrote: »

Both?
  • Nogin182
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did about 20 of those sbcs last year and didn't pack one tots. Waste of coins. This year one sbc, got a tots player, mane. I can understand the fun side of it if you wanna burn through coins and open packs but this way is much better.
  • Dutch007
    Futfanatic wrote: »

We can’t want both? Tots sbc is a great gift nobody is saying otherwise. The upgrade sbc’s are a load of fun. We love doing them. Big deal.

This!
  • WarrenBarton
    6473 posts Big Money Move
    Probably be out during the last week when they release the best players all together.
    They need to drain the market of low rated golds at some point.
  • BILLYT96
    473 posts Sunday League Hero

This
    Nogin182 wrote: »
    I did about 20 of those sbcs last year and didn't pack one tots. Waste of coins. This year one sbc, got a tots player, mane. I can understand the fun side of it if you wanna burn through coins and open packs but this way is much better.

To some people the prospect of potentially getting a tots through league upgrade sbc’s and the fun involved in doing it outweighs the disappointment in not getting anything. I have stacks of non rare BPL players both untradeable and tradeable that i would love to use in a league upgrade sbc, I wouldn’t be all that bothered if I didn’t get anything because I would have enjoyed the fun involved in doing the sbc’s hoping I do get something

Even if I don’t, I’d rather have 1 84 rated rare PL player than 11 75 rated PL players

Hope EA surprise us and do both tots sbc and league upgrade sbc tomorrow
  • BrentStephen7
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Im also hoping they bring it back as I didn't do enough League 1 Upgrade packs and know that it's a great way to try pack a tots player, as I saved up enough packs to rinse payers I pack in that info the league upgrade sbc, but have a feeling they won't so kinda disapointed I didn't rinse more coins into the sbc when it was released.
  • TheMightyBee
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    They were amazing, got so many good TOTS in them.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Don’t get me wrong the TOTS sbc is cheap and amazing, but with it being non repeatable, there is so little to do. WL is full of try hard formation changers, divisions is so laggy it’s a joke and SB are boring. Even though the Tots sbc is decent, not really much worth playing for now,
  • Eisenhardt
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    BMANUTD wrote: »
    Don’t get me wrong the TOTS sbc is cheap and amazing, but with it being non repeatable, there is so little to do. WL is full of try hard formation changers, divisions is so laggy it’s a joke and SB are boring. Even though the Tots sbc is decent, not really much worth playing for now,

If you're not playing the game, why do you want to pack blue cards to begin with? Not trying to be a ****, genuinely curious.
  • Dutch007
    We are bored @EA_Andy
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    BMANUTD wrote: »

If you're not playing the game, why do you want to pack blue cards to begin with? Not trying to be a ****, genuinely curious.

@Eisenhardt - I love a nice steak, but I don’t want to eat it every day. The game is lacking content. Maybe WC mode will freshen it up.
  • Razer94
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    ye..i miss those :( last year i packed like 20 tots from these :)
  • Futfanatic
    I did two literally two gold upgrades because why not, first one Dost, thought why not one more

CC03_CD45-_A8_E6-41_D8-_A981-108_A88_C5_CD30.png

I can’t believe it, this is why we need PL upgrade packs, its amazing!
  • Dutch007
    8 minute Hype!!
  • Futfanatic
    EA are taking the ****. They are selling the other premium upgrade pack in the store today ffs.
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA are taking the ****. They are selling the other premium upgrade pack in the store today ffs.

The worst part is you know they got the feedback that we want the SBCs and they decided to put the packs in store genuinely thinking it would please us.
  • Dutch007

The worst part is you know they got the feedback that we want the SBCs and they decided to put the packs in store genuinely thinking it would please us.

They don’t want to please us, they want our money!