This Pope guy..

Slideman1187
959 posts Professional
With my amazing pack luck i got him in the sbc ... awesomeness... but just came to my attention that he has Saves with legs trait, i reckon it would help his card a bit.
Have anyone used him yet?

Comments

• BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Look at hitman89 review of him, his goalkeeper reviews are solid
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    According to FUTWiz his only trait is puncher.
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Hmm on Sofifa he has save with legs.. atleast his base card has. EA probably screwed traits on this one too then :/
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    According to FUTWiz his only trait is puncher.

Also says puncher only on the regular card on Futbin... i guess the leg save trait isnt shown anywhere but on sofifa

And doesnt show on DDG either
  • SanderFC
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    He only received that trait last week in h2h, they didn’t even update traits during rating refresh so he will have it in fut19. You should look at the traits for fut during September 2017 instead of the most recent update
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    He’s amazing, better than de gea for me.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    I'll play Pope
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    He’s amazing, better than de gea for me.

Tempting, as i did pack his holyness ;)
    Been rocking inform Horn this WL, hes solid aswell
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought him for 50k as he actually looks good. Only played one squad battle with him so far so cant really comment!
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    I packed him on Sunday and was gutted I got the worst pakyer. However, I plotted him into my first team as he has an okay GK rating.
    He’s actually surprisingly good!
    He’s very acrobatic, a decent height, and fast off his line. He’s made some incredible saves already. Also has a fantastic kick and throw, once you use him you learn to not be disappointed.
  • Footballer_1000
    2888 posts National Call-Up
    The moment I saw him, I was so tempted to quick sell out of spite, but refrained from doing so, so that I can use him in Tuesday's SBC..... So that I can pack him again. :|
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh course I pulled pope from the sbc but wasn't too bothered as it frees up coins from DDG. First game, conceded 8,, didn't make a save. Won the game on penalties in the end.
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Oh course I pulled pope from the sbc but wasn't too bothered as it frees up coins from DDG. First game, conceded 8,, didn't make a save. Won the game on penalties in the end.

Lol, bodes Well for my testing then :D
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    Honestly, he's terrible.
  • Shutup
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    Honestly, he's terrible.

• Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    Look at hitman89 review of him, his goalkeeper reviews are solid

One of my fav youtubers