So we asked for repeatable BPL league pack SBC's

134
Killashaw
1216 posts Professional
And they gave us BPL packs we could buy with FIFA points. Gotta love EA.

Comments

  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Who cares really. They gave everyone a cheap TOTS card
  • SupaNoodle1990
    28566 posts Player of the Year
    Santiago wrote: »
    Who cares really. They gave everyone a cheap TOTS card

  • Cadey 5
    12144 posts Has That Special Something
    The ones they are doing this year are better value.
  • mggege17
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nice cheap BPL TOTS card and some are not happy
  • Dan is Clutch
    28110 posts Player of the Year
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    The ones they are doing this year are better value.

    No reason we can't have both though.
  • Ulook92
    19458 posts World Class
    Theres always something to complain about qith some people. Youre not forced to spend money on the game. EA have actually done alright so fsr i think and im always first to critisize.

    Iv gotten Pique and Silva out of the SBCs, for almost nothing. Im very happy so far!
  • Dalez84
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A cheap tots player is great but just 3 sbcs per week is pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️ really.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Theres always something to complain about qith some people. Youre not forced to spend money on the game. EA have actually done alright so fsr i think and im always first to critisize.

    Iv gotten Pique and Silva out of the SBCs, for almost nothing. Im very happy so far!

    OP complains about everything
  • SupaNoodle1990
    28566 posts Player of the Year
    So far I’ve got Lemar, Courtois and Otamendi for about 40k, this is way better than league packs.
  • EddieFicio
    22477 posts Club Captain
    For the record i opened them all (with coins) got cazorla and van dijk
  • QuinnUK87
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    For the record i opened them all (with coins) got cazorla and van dijk

    I opened 4 and got TOTS Eriksen and Sane.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13140 posts Has That Special Something
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Theres always something to complain about qith some people. Youre not forced to spend money on the game. EA have actually done alright so fsr i think and im always first to critisize.

    Iv gotten Pique and Silva out of the SBCs, for almost nothing. Im very happy so far!

    OP complains about everything

    He killashaw does! Get it? Sounds like sure!

    I’ve spent too much time round @Ulook92, I’ll see meself out!

    Puns!
  • deeeyepeepeewhy
    3089 posts National Call-Up
    Opened all 10. Got Bernardo Silva.
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think These sbc are great.... It makes TOTS accessible to people who can't usually afford Them for next to nothing
  • Ozz
    5360 posts Big Money Move
    No one's denying that the guaranteed TOTS SBC is good, it's great, but it doesn't give us much to do. Last year you could basically spend as much time as you wanted doing upgrade SBCs, a lot of people enjoyed that. Now it's a 5 minute SBC on Sunday, and then another one on Tuesday. The reward is great but there's not much "fun" about TOTS this year.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13140 posts Has That Special Something
    dylwms wrote: »
    I think These sbc are great.... It makes TOTS accessible to people who can't usually afford Them for next to nothing

    They killashaw are great, like Tony the Tiger grrrreeaaat.

    Ok may have had some sun beers!
  • Knowlesdinho
    13140 posts Has That Special Something
    Ozz wrote: »
    No one's denying that the guaranteed TOTS SBC is good, it's great, but it doesn't give us much to do. Last year you could basically spend as much time as you wanted doing upgrade SBCs, a lot of people enjoyed that. Now it's a 5 minute SBC on Sunday, and then another one on Tuesday. The reward is great but there's not much "fun" about TOTS this year.

    Personally I never bothered with the upgrade SBCs, I prefer this.
  • Ozz
    5360 posts Big Money Move
    Ozz wrote: »
    No one's denying that the guaranteed TOTS SBC is good, it's great, but it doesn't give us much to do. Last year you could basically spend as much time as you wanted doing upgrade SBCs, a lot of people enjoyed that. Now it's a 5 minute SBC on Sunday, and then another one on Tuesday. The reward is great but there's not much "fun" about TOTS this year.

    Personally I never bothered with the upgrade SBCs, I prefer this.

    That's fine, lots of people did though, and again why does it have to be one or the other?
  • BuffonJuve93
    1175 posts Professional
    Deactivate pls
  • Pikachu
    9104 posts League Winner
    Ozz wrote: »
    Ozz wrote: »
    No one's denying that the guaranteed TOTS SBC is good, it's great, but it doesn't give us much to do. Last year you could basically spend as much time as you wanted doing upgrade SBCs, a lot of people enjoyed that. Now it's a 5 minute SBC on Sunday, and then another one on Tuesday. The reward is great but there's not much "fun" about TOTS this year.

    Personally I never bothered with the upgrade SBCs, I prefer this.

    That's fine, lots of people did though, and again why does it have to be one or the other?

    People will always find something to moan about.
  • hoban95
    54865 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    EA have done a good job so far but the league upgrade SBC is missing big time IMO.
  • Wonderfulwest
    5126 posts Big Money Move
    Santiago wrote: »
    Who cares really. They gave everyone a cheap TOTS card

  • Finesse_4days
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Dalez84 wrote: »
    A cheap tots player is great but just 3 sbcs per week is pretty **** really.

    this
  • Ozz
    5360 posts Big Money Move
    Pikachu wrote: »
    Ozz wrote: »
    Ozz wrote: »
    No one's denying that the guaranteed TOTS SBC is good, it's great, but it doesn't give us much to do. Last year you could basically spend as much time as you wanted doing upgrade SBCs, a lot of people enjoyed that. Now it's a 5 minute SBC on Sunday, and then another one on Tuesday. The reward is great but there's not much "fun" about TOTS this year.

    Personally I never bothered with the upgrade SBCs, I prefer this.

    That's fine, lots of people did though, and again why does it have to be one or the other?

    People will always find something to moan about.

    This is such a weak response, people want something to do, not even something new, something the game had last year that they just took out.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4380 posts National Call-Up
    So you have a 100% chance of getting a premier league TOTS for next to nothing, and a 50% chance of getting a top, top player and you’re still moaning?

    Would you literally rather spend coins on packs and get nobody?

    Absolute joke, stop your moaning and deal with it, I bet the majority of people on here are happy. I prepared and got 95 Silva for around 7k today along with an objective gained TOTS player, I’m over the moon and can’t wait for Tuesday.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13140 posts Has That Special Something
    Ozz wrote: »
    Pikachu wrote: »
    Ozz wrote: »
    Ozz wrote: »
    No one's denying that the guaranteed TOTS SBC is good, it's great, but it doesn't give us much to do. Last year you could basically spend as much time as you wanted doing upgrade SBCs, a lot of people enjoyed that. Now it's a 5 minute SBC on Sunday, and then another one on Tuesday. The reward is great but there's not much "fun" about TOTS this year.

    Personally I never bothered with the upgrade SBCs, I prefer this.

    That's fine, lots of people did though, and again why does it have to be one or the other?

    People will always find something to moan about.

    This is such a weak response, people want something to do, not even something new, something the game had last year that they just took out.

    If they did both, I can guarantee that some would have moaned that it was done to drain clubs of coins. Damned if they do, damned if they don’t!
  • Ozz
    5360 posts Big Money Move
    Idk how many times it has to be said that literally nobody is moaning about the TOTS SBC.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Santiago wrote: »
    Who cares really. They gave everyone a cheap TOTS card

    they
    gave me pope.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4380 posts National Call-Up
    Ozz wrote: »
    Idk how many times it has to be said that literally nobody is moaning about the TOTS SBC.

    Other than the lack of Belgian, Dutch specific TOTS there is NOTHING to moan about during this promotion.
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    So you have a 100% chance of getting a premier league TOTS for next to nothing, and a 50% chance of getting a top, top player and you’re still moaning?

    Would you literally rather spend coins on packs and get nobody?

    Not a single person here or in any other thread made this point. Nor are there complains about the SBC, not in the slightest.

    But what exactly is wrong with people also asking for a low-chance SBC to roll the dice on whenever they feel like it (or pull another 11discard rares out of rewards or MM packs) ?

    Not everybody measures their enjoyment of the game based on the same things.
Sign In or Register to comment.