All the money ea make

Morley86
388 posts An Exciting Prospect
All the money ea make from fut and still can't give us a decent server

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Why would they? They're like Apple. In that they won't change things until their revenue drops.

EA won't fix FIFA until they see a lot less FP being bought. Just how Apple make the same phone every year, with one or two changes and people buy them for an increased price.
  • Fab
    18300 posts World Class
    All the threads you make and and you still haven't posted the proof you had of you packing the same player in a totw sbc 15 times in a row??
  • Morley86
    Mate I've got a wired connection I've just played a guy I was host and the game was freezing every second
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Fab wrote: »
    All the threads you make and and you still haven't posted the proof you had of you packing the same player in a totw sbc 15 times in a row??

Oh. Is that the same guy - as the totw post?
  • Morley86
    Like I said how do I send the video from the console to the forum
  • GoonerSoldier
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just buy the game on Black Friday. Pay HALF the price for HALF a product.
  • Fab
    18300 posts World Class
    For starters it would help to know which console you're on Morley..
  • Morley86
    PlayStation
  • Morley86
    edited May 2018
    But if you get bored just go on twitter and search down the ea page on there
  • Fab
    18300 posts World Class
    http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/10/guide_how_to_upload_ps4_share_clips_to_youtube#comments

Here you go, Morls. Please don't come back with a poverty excuse such as "I don't have a youtube account". A youtube account takes 2 minutes to make. I also can assure you I won't get bored enough to actually search through a twitter feed, only bored enough to occasionally remind you of this ordeal. How did you upload it to twitter?
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    Run a speedtest and post the result.
  • Morley86
    http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/10/guide_how_to_upload_ps4_share_clips_to_youtube#comments

Here you go, Morls. Please don't come back with a poverty excuse such as "I don't have a youtube account". A youtube account takes 2 minutes to make. I also can assure you I won't get bored enough to actually search through a twitter feed, only bored enough to occasionally remind you of this ordeal. How did you upload it to twitter?

Uploaded it to twitter straight from console
  • Morley86
    Run a speedtest and post the result.

How do you run a speed test I've just turned Internet off
  • Fab
    18300 posts World Class
    Morley86 wrote: »

Uploaded it to twitter straight from console

What exactly happens in this video if I may ask?
  • Morley86
    Me doing the sbc over and over and opening the packs you will here me have the conversation with the ea guy
  • Fab
    18300 posts World Class
    Me doing the sbc over and over and opening the packs you will here me have the conversation with the ea guy

The whole 15 times? If so, I'll give you my twitter so you can send that to me too if that's ok with you.
  • Morley86
    Can't I post the video on here or is it against the ea forum rules
  • WFCBagnall
    71990 posts Moderator
    Can't I post the video on here or is it against the ea forum rules

Feel free. It's not against the rules.
  • Fab
    18300 posts World Class
    Doubt it's against any rules. I told you how to post it here with youtube but you blanked that so I figured it would've been easier with twitter for you.
  • Fab
    18300 posts World Class
    How did you post the last video then? There's nothing malicious in this video that we're currently talking about if everything you've said is correct. And as I said, a youtube channel is 2 minutes to make if you don't want to use another way to post it.
  • forearms
    4956 posts Big Money Move

how did you send it to EA?
  • Morley86
    forearms wrote: »

how did you send it to EA?

I send the video to ea page on twitter and then the guy gave me and email an copied the link from twitter
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Copy and paste the link here.
  • forearms
    Just admit that you exaggerated. 15 times in a row. Just say the truth. 4 times, 5 maybe.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Just admit that you exaggerated. 15 times in a row. Just say the truth. 4 times, 5 maybe.

The thing is five is still ridiculous but like you said, he should own up. Not a clue why he'd like about fifteen b
  • forearms
    AFC_95 wrote: »

The thing is five is still ridiculous but like you said, he should own up. Not a clue why he'd like about fifteen b

I have actually pulled the same card in last years OTW SBC 5 times in a row. It wasn't the norm, but I do know its possible.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    AFC_95 wrote: »

I have actually pulled the same card in last years OTW SBC 5 times in a row. It wasn't the norm, but I do know its possible.

It's still ridiculous that you can get the same card five times in a row. Like in the community SBC we can do twice of all the players to pull the second time it was the same as the first haha.
  • Morley86
    The video was done in October or just before the black Friday promo I've sent the video to ea they said they would look in it
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5876 posts Big Money Move
    This thread makes me want to eat a gun.
  • Fab
    18300 posts World Class
    The video was done in October or just before the black Friday promo I've sent the video to ea they said they would look in it

I'm not sure anyone asked for a "when", but this irrelevant response answers all the remaining questions regardless! It's a shame it had to go this way. I'm now heading off to bed, have a good night Morley!