Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Any of you have a whole bunch of IF cards that you don't use?

jpsblue
4643 posts National Call-Up
So after the past week and a bit of TOTS, i have the following

86 Dante
86 Petersen
84 Pereiro x2
^the above are from this weeks TOTW
84 Raul
84 Hazard
83 Podolski
83 Gerard Moreno
82 Emanuele Calaió
81Alireza Jahanbakhsh
81 Rémy Cabella
81 Zuber
78 Kenan Kodro
76 Fran Sol

I haven't had to use them at all, need them to flog them or something.

What should i do with them? I don't EXACTLY need the coins because half of them are pretty much discard, and the higher rated ones around 18-25k

I also have 3 motm cards, Llorente, Coates and some random dude i think.

Will there be a requirement for these like that 84+ TOTW SBC we got last year? Were there rumors of them coming again for this TOTS?

Cheers

Comments

• Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Yeah just save them. Pretty much certain that they will be required in the future.
  • LeonidasJB
    15031 posts World Class
    I wouldn't be surprised if the PL TOTS SBC requires 1 TOTS and 1 TOTW in an 83 or 84 squad.
  • jpsblue
    Santiago wrote: »
    Yeah just save them. Pretty much certain that they will be required in the future.

Yeah that's what i was thinking initially too, especially given i thought that 84+ TOTW SBC pack code was leaked aswell before TOTS
  • VICTAAAA
    11192 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    SBCs? I mean you can always just take whatever coin you can get and forget about them.

I forgot to answer the initial question, yes, lots. They just sit there until I can sell or use.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7155 posts League Winner
    Sold mine weeks ago whilst prices were high. Not worth doing so now. Just keep incase you need them
  • Finesse_4days
    8975 posts League Winner
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if the PL TOTS SBC requires 1 TOTS and 1 TOTW in an 83 or 84 squad.

this
  • jpsblue
    cheers guys, i'll hold on to them for the time being then and see what SBC they bring out over the next few weeks