Put some respect in the title. SIR Alex Ferguson
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Couchy wrote: »

Changed it for you
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Very sad, looked full of life when he shook hands with Wenger before the match on Sunday, crazy how much can change in such a short period of time. I hope he gets better soon.
  • Couchy
    9346 posts League Winner
    Santiago wrote: »

Changed it for you

Thank you, Sir.
  • M98H
    12669 posts Has That Special Something
    :heartbreak:

• NornIron
    11070 posts Has That Special Something
    God what happened heart attack?
  • Knowlesdinho
    10020 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    Hope he pulls through.

• ChrisA2
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hope he pulls through.
  • Gazza
    5247 posts Big Money Move
    Absolutely devasted love him :'(
  • Couchy
    9346 posts League Winner
    NornIron wrote: »

Bleed on the brain and induced into a coma. According to reports.
  • solnasolna08
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sir Alex Ferguson in hospital in a serious condition. Will undergo surgery tonight.
  • BrentfordFC
    11471 posts Has That Special Something
    Poor fella. Absolute legend
  • DougInskip
    6262 posts League Winner
    Gutted
  • NornIron
    11070 posts Has That Special Something
    NornIron wrote: »

Bleed on the brain and induced into a coma. According to reports.

Shocking hope he pulls through.
  • Couchy
    9346 posts League Winner
    edited May 2018

This sounds more promising (as promising as emergency surgery is). Has already had the surgery and the news is just breaking.
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Hope he pulls through
  • BrentfordFC
    11471 posts Has That Special Something

This sounds more promising (as promising as emergency surgery is). Has already had the surgery and the news is just breaking.

Fingers crossed for them all
  • ChrisA2

Definitely sounds more promising than him being rushed in 20 minutes ago and having to have emergency surgery.

Hope he manages to pull through. Doesn't matter what club you support or what rivalries exist I don't think any of us are ready for Fergie Time to end just yet.
  • Keano
    12344 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully he pulls through 100%, the amount he done for the game & so many careers/people, he deserves to be able to enjoy a fair few good years with his family like he wanted.

Hopefuly the surgery is done & Sky are a bit behind.
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2018
    Keano wrote: »

Hopefuly the surgery is done & Sky are a bit behind.

Surgery has been done and his in intensive care for period of time according to uniteds statement.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something

This is good news, mainly because it makes it seem as if he got to the hospital quickly... a couple of minutes can make massive differences. A full recovery is unfortunately very unlikely due to his age, but he'll have the best possible care and hopefully will at least recover mentally (obviously the most important thing)
  • Alastair
    9989 posts Moderator
    Sad to hear. He is the greatest manager ever. Hopefully we get some more positive news soon.

Also have some respect and decency. If you think something like this is funny you're asking for a ban. I've removed some posts and dealt with the user. If anything else gets posted can someone tag/PM me (I'm on all evening so should pick it up quickly then).
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    Alastair wrote: »
    Sad to hear. He is the greatest manager ever. Hopefully we get some more positive news soon.

Also have some respect and decency. If you think something like this is funny you're asking for a ban. I've removed some posts and dealt with the user. If anything else gets posted can someone tag/PM me (I'm on all evening so should pick it up quickly then).

Thank you for doing this, a hemorrhagic stroke is incredibly serious and there's no room for making light of it in any way
  • ChrisA2
    Alastair wrote: »

Nice work. Thanks for picking it up so quickly.
  • Sercs
    18589 posts World Class
    Damn, hope he pulls through. Legend of the game.
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    Lost a family member to a brain hemorrhage. On the phone with him 30 minutes prior, in the hospital 2 hours later. Hope SAF has better odds.
  • SKhan31
    1028 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    Pray for a speedy recovery. Legend and epitome of football management. Get well soon
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2018
    :'( Seriously hope he pulls through
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17181 posts World Class
    :(

Biggest legend in football. Miracle worker at Aberdeen let's hope he has one more