Anybody use these EFL tots?

uhMaZiiNq
11590 posts Has That Special Something
Vydra and Maddison/Reid? For outside CAMs 4231

Comments

• gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was using Maddison as a CCAM sub in a 4231... doesn't do much. Rarely gets in the box and is often behind when countering
  • uhMaZiiNq
    I was using Maddison as a CCAM sub in a 4231... doesn't do much. Rarely gets in the box and is often behind when countering

Yeah he was non existent and got a red card the first game. Not feeling this combo of players at all so far
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    edited May 2018
    Maddison is quality for me although i like him irl so i may be biased
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Vydra is decent at CAM but godly at RST !
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    I see you made the formation switch :wink:
  • uhMaZiiNq

Been scrapping 3 guys up top left and right lol moved Gomez to RCAM and put Mbappe Str and the first upgraded Ben Yedder in the middle. Griezmann LCAM. Think I'll stick with this one for now
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year

Been scrapping 3 guys up top left and right lol moved Gomez to RCAM and put Mbappe Str and the first upgraded Ben Yedder in the middle. Griezmann LCAM. Think I'll stick with this one for now

It’s working a treat for me atm, feel the best I have on Fifa in a long time.
  • uhMaZiiNq

It’s working a treat for me atm, feel the best I have on Fifa in a long time.

I'm sure your team is insane but what you using?