PL TOTS don't play to their stats

Heshyooo
388 posts Sunday League Hero
I sold prime Henry, Ronaldo, petit, mattaus, otw salah and got PL TOTS players salah, Son, lukaku, matic, fernandinho.

These tots PL players are awful, they don't play to their stats at all, lukaku has awful dribbling even though it's 90+, Son is hailed as Ronaldo but he couldn't even tie his boots, Son gets shaken off whenever he gets the ball and every time l get a 1v1 with him he hits the post or the low driven hits the keepers legs. Matic and fernandinho both have great tackling stats but they slip off the opposition like Vaseline when trying to make tackles, they're awful compared to petit and mattaus. 98 salah feels no different to OTW salah.

I'm NEVER playing fifa again after this edition, this game is broken.

Comments

• Futfanatic
    10507 posts Has That Special Something
    You sold ronaldo?
  • Fifafuthed
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Git Gud
  • Heshyooo
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    You sold ronaldo?

Stupidly yes. I thought son might be like he his 92 potm last year but nope

• Heshyooo
    Fifafuthed wrote: »
    Git Gud

Elite 3/Gold 1 weekly is good enough, the team is tripe.
  • Fabi1234
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Legends are better then tots
  • _R9_
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    R9? :O
  • Heshyooo
    Fabi1234 wrote: »
    Legends are better then tots

I think I agree, I'm going to play the full WL with this team but right now I agree.
  • Nervous_Nick
    4513 posts National Call-Up
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    You sold ronaldo?

Stupidly yes. I thought son might be like he his 92 potm last year but nope

89 not 92!
  • DeanoZoff
    4065 posts National Call-Up
    They look way overpriced
  • ozcs_69
    2765 posts Fans' Favourite
    yeah, even tots son, is not that good, faster than his informs but not as good as CR7
  • FixFifaaaaa
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Haha Ronaldo and the icons are broken. No one is gonna play better than them even if everything is 100. Lol. The game play and lag will make a 99 pace player run like a bronze. It’s not worth it unless u want a fun team.
  • WarrenBarton
    6128 posts Big Money Move
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    yeah, even tots son, is not that good, faster than his informs but not as good as CR7

Surely he will be better in some ways and worse in others.
    Might just be a case of getting used to him.
  • Hetenteen
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    icons will always be better than any players in the game I think.
    they did something special with them.
  • DeOuweDibbes
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had the same. Previously I had a great Serie A and Bundesliga team with midfielders like Vidal, Goretzka, Nainggolan and Savic and they did very well.

"Upgraded" them to Rabiot, Fabinho, Hamsik and Van Ginkel and they didn't perform nearly as good as them.
    Fabinho (with Hunter) is a insane allround midfielder but didn't work for me. Rabiot was great at intercepting but awful at the rest and didn't get up the pitch at all.

Sold the whole team, might just get Ronaldo and Bale at striker and some cheaper options at midfield and defence. :joy:
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    3901 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Walker is not playing how I expected. The 84 was doing very well for me. Going to give him a few more games and if I still can't feel a significant difference between the 84 and the TOTS, I'll get rid.
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wow interesting read.. could see certain icons raise in value when more people realise/agree with your point OP
  • DougInskip
    5702 posts Big Money Move
    The prime icons (big ones) will not be rivalled man. Dinho, R9, Gullit, Vieira >>
  • itsFIGJAM
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not a surprise at all. The ICONs simply perform better in-game. :smirk:
  • Gromit
    3330 posts National Call-Up
    There's nothing new here, stats are eye candy and window dressing.

One day they'll be another scandal when someone from EA leaks info about how stats are applied and what effect they have and that some cards that say 99 this 99 that are no different from a card that says 90 this 90 that.

They could write any numbers on those cards, nobody knows what truth there is. I suspect very little.
  • iNero
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes they do people just fail to realise trait, body types ect matter for a start and chemistry styles are giving many cards 90+ pace 90+ finishing before tots anyway
  • holdenwait
    51965 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    shocker
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well I've used Dele and he's one of the best Cams I've ever used.
  • Hulkmodus
    910 posts Professional
    I play tots young. He is far ahead of 88 Carlos for me. So I am fine with that
  • OZero
    4319 posts National Call-Up
    I tried both and I can say TOTS KDB is better than Ronaldinho.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12100 posts Has That Special Something
    CR7 is the cover boy, wouldn't be surprised if he signed a deal saying nobody can be better than him IG :D
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    CR7 is the cover boy, wouldn't be surprised if he signed a deal saying nobody can be better than him IG :D

Lol, that would explain why Messi was denied totw twice when scoring a hat trick (this last week's one was to clinch league title too).
  • Sumitro
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah my 86 Mbappe performs better than 89 Malcom. Just can’t imagine my team without Prime Gullit and Prime Vieira.
  • CovLee_Candice
    3914 posts National Call-Up
    Cr7 r9 gullit vieira rio maldini will always better than any tots player no matter how high is tots player
  • Pocketsquareguy
    3280 posts National Call-Up
    First off that is just dumb. Secondly I bought Sane and azpi. Azpi is a total beast. One of the best defenders I’ve used all year. Sane was hot garbage. Already sold him. Back to sessengnon.
  • Avit32
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    Fifafuthed wrote: »
    Git Gud

Elite 3/Gold 1 weekly is good enough, the team is tripe.
    Lol tripe that sounds very local to me haha