Squad battles worth the time

Morley86
388 posts An Exciting Prospect
Is squad battles worth the time and what's the best rank to get to

Comments

• Diggy
    13774 posts Has That Special Something
    If you got elite 1 every week from the start coin rewards & game coins would total over 2 million

Most people get around 35k & settle for E3
  • Morley86
    Tbh mate I only play squad battles for the daily challenge
  • DicaniosGod
    5369 posts Big Money Move
    Coins are ok, packs are sht
  • Morley86
    I probably play like 5 games depending on the daily challenges
  • WarrenBarton
    8342 posts League Winner
    Elite 3 is the best to go for if you can easily beat the computer on legendary. Should manage it in under 15 games.
  • ofaroldainternet
    1045 posts Professional
    I play it to rest the main team and then get some rewards. It's boring as hell, but I think it's worth it.
  • Jordje58
    2557 posts Fans' Favourite
    Coins are ok, packs are sht

• Morley86
    I can easily get elite 3 or elite 2
  • VagisilFC
    1422 posts Play-Off Hero
    Depends on the which platform.

Elite 3 is the best rewards unless you are top 100.

On PC that is around 45K + which is a bit more than console due to the number of hackers cheating on PC.

I prefer seasons as it is more realistic in that the teams are balanced. In FIFA Pinnies the squads are now full of icons and TOTS which added with the arcade BS makes it manic.
  • Morley86
    On console its 20,800 coins and the are 1 rare gold pack 1 premium gold players pack and jumbo premium gold pack
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tedious as **** and should be shorter halves considering how easy it is

If you want the weekly objectives rewards then u might as well and 40k and two mega packs isn’t too bad for free essentially, pack rewards should be better though
  • itsFIGJAM
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    E3. Takes only 12 + 1 games on legendary. Very easy and good reward for the time you spend. :)
  • BeastlyHusla
    3670 posts National Call-Up
    Play on legendary and only play teams below 83rated with low chem. Elite 3 is enough..
  • Morley86
    Thanks I'll play to elite 3
  • Lackosweat
    6065 posts Big Money Move
    E3 is always the way to go !
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Diggy wrote: »
    If you got elite 1 every week from the start coin rewards & game coins would total over 2 million

Most people get around 35k & settle for E3

Yep this is me
  • Morley86
    The pack was good at the start when players had value
  • Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    E3 is always the way to go !

True. You can also get E3 playing, for the most part, on professional. I usually stick with both professional, and world class depending on the opponent.
  • Whoman
    5559 posts Big Money Move
    Stop looking at everything from an "is it worth" it perspective. Just play it for a week, see if you enjoy it or at least enjoy enought about it to make the reward a nice bonus.
  • Morley86
    Tbh mate I play like 5 games a day but mostly in divisions I've tried playing dkt but people just use a dc glitch which gives me a loss
  • gazipasa3307
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Last 4 weeks finished elite 2 or elite1. Best opening is 83 Nani. Winning 89rated 100 chems easily, strugling 70rated 50chem. Worth it idk.
  • Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    Last 4 weeks finished elite 2 or elite1. Best opening is 83 Nani. Winning 89rated 100 chems easily, strugling 70rated 50chem. Worth it idk.

I got Ramos a few weeks ago from a E3 reward pack.
  • RayS
    27090 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2018
    Gold 2: 13k coins, Premium Gold Players and Jumbo Gold Premium. You can get it for around 13k points on XB. So like 6 games on legendary. Then I play the rest on online seasons