How much roughly should the prime Gullit packs net me

Vflagship
1205 posts Professional
Just wondered on an estimate

considering doing prime Gullit as opposed to buying the 90 and see you get 12 packs, anyone know roughly how much I should expect to get back from those? (i appreciate its not an exact science and I could get nothing/TOTS Aguero)

Comments

• Eurocelta83
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    200Kish
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    200Kish

thanks mate, looks like a wash on the 90 or 93, appreciate your help
  • Eurocelta83
    You could bring down the cost significantly with some untradeables and completing Zanetti though who would give you even more packs.
  • Idek
    10078 posts Has That Special Something
    You could bring down the cost significantly with some untradeables and completing Zanetti though who would give you even more packs.

Zanetti's packs aren't great but being 92 rated helps
  • Eurocelta83
    Idek wrote: »

Zanetti's packs aren't great but being 92 rated helps
    They aren't but having 18 packs helps, my best pulls have been on average packs. The mega premium mumbo jumbo packs give you high rated players, but I haven't had any high special cards from them. It's also true that I open a hell of a lot bang average packs throughout the year.
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    Cheers guys
    think im gonna go for him, hopefully prices drop a bit later,
    just concerned over how long its going to take, looks like a full time job
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vflagship wrote: »
    Cheers guys
    think im gonna go for him, hopefully prices drop a bit later,
    just concerned over how long its going to take, looks like a full time job

I’ve built my squads in concepts, included Rui Costa / SBC Cavani and FB Rooney. Going to do the Zanetti thing as it’s a no brainer financially.. plus more packs so you never know lol.

Going to buy/complete after 6pm if the market looks low or I’ll wait until lighting rounds.