Transfer price crash?

SteGriff83
151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Will the transfer market crash once the new TOTS is out tomorrow?

If so how much will players values drop?

“Asking for a friend” because he’s had a nightmare few days and recently sold his full squad ;)

Comments

• mhh1981
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    It will drop around 10% imo tomorrow as initial prices will be too high but some will sell squads to open packs etc.
  • SteGriff83
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ve got just short of half a million, half tempted to **** it on packs tomorrow......but the small sensible part of me is saying just buy a half decent squad.
  • Amdp9
    3153 posts National Call-Up
    SteGriff83 wrote: »
    I’ve got just short of half a million, half tempted to **** it on packs tomorrow......but the small sensible part of me is saying just buy a half decent squad.

go with your sensible part you will regret wasting
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2018
    Amdp9 wrote: »

go with your sensible part you will regret wasting

But on the other hand you might get prime ronaldooo :evil:
  • Dazzler
    1869 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just think if you pack one of those Blue cards tomorrow and then sell straight away how much money you would have them!!!!

Only joking most wont even get a board in packs.
  • Retro_G
    29250 posts Player of the Year

Wait for the world cup mode, because you will get a top team with that amount of coin, any packs you open in world cup mode, you will get equivalent value pack in normal fut.
  • leon1309
    4202 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2018
    Retro_G wrote: »

Wait for the world cup mode, because you will get a top team with that amount of coin, any packs you open in world cup mode, you will get equivalent value pack in normal fut.

But no blue PL cards in packs...I am thinking a lot of people have saved up packs for PL tomorrow and that means there Will be Massive influx of new cards on the market...
  • SanderFC
    2660 posts Fans' Favourite
    leon1309 wrote: »

But no blue PL cards in packs...I am thinking a lot of people have saved up packs for PL tomorrow and that means there Will be Massive influx of new cards on the market...

Won't the ultimate TOTS be in packs during the first week of WC?
  • leon1309
    4202 posts National Call-Up
    SanderFC wrote: »
    leon1309 wrote: »

Won't the ultimate TOTS be in packs during the first week of WC?

No sure about that, but worth considering...good call, if correct.