Ea Promos

Morley86
388 posts An Exciting Prospect
Should ea more information in the fut hub with Promos they doing rather than you having to go sites such as fut wiz and futbin

Comments

• fetchitfudge
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    dunno ... do you know if anything is happening at 6 today?
  • Morley86
    No I don't but I think they should have more information on the game rather than going on 5 sites before you get the information you need
  • fetchitfudge
    hmmm maybe.... but it's also nice to get surprises. You don't know what's going to be up for grabs next, which keeps you guessing.

When they refresh the squad battles tonight, there will be 4 new ones I think... will there be a fifth too? You know the main one with the picture? I want to win that Spain player, but I'm running out of tries!
  • Morley86
    I know but they need to engage with their players more
  • fetchitfudge
    have you tried twitter? they put out tweets of some of the stuff they do on twitter...
  • Morley86
    Not everyone uses twitter
  • fetchitfudge
    that's true ... but if you're looking for the details about what's happening, they usually put out tweets about everything.

if u want to find out what's coming up the Fifa twitter will usually tell u. it also puts out a tweet at 6 to tell u what promos are out that day.

U don't even have to join twitter to read it, but if u want to see what's happening in one place without searching around everywhere, that's not a bad one. ... plus tweets are short!
  • Smiley_Utd
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm literally thinking of joining twitter just so I can keep upto date, my mates usually just forward me(WhatsApp) what they see on twitter an I'm like damn.... couple of hours late to the party! I'm sure it would help with investments...
  • DUserUP
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    hmmm maybe.... but it's also nice to get surprises. You don't know what's going to be up for grabs next, which keeps you guessing.

When they refresh the squad battles tonight, there will be 4 new ones I think... will there be a fifth too? You know the main one with the picture? I want to win that Spain player, but I'm running out of tries!

whats this about? ive not seen anything about winning a player via squad battles that way? they have been coming from weekly objectives
  • fetchitfudge
    DUserUP wrote: »

whats this about? ive not seen anything about winning a player via squad battles that way? they have been coming from weekly objectives

yeah... that's what I mean.. it's virtually the same isn't it? If you win 4 Squad Battles this week on World Class, you get a Tots Spain player from the weekly objectives.

I had a crack last night and completely ballsed it up.... then when I went to try again, there weren't any squad battles left... it said I have to wait for 24 hours for new ones! Was livid!! Having to wait 24 hours?!!