Which league sbc

Morley86
388 posts An Exciting Prospect
Which league sbc's are worth doing or is it better to cash in

Comments

• zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    look through all of them and do team sbcs with packs that can be opened during tots.

Prime/premium/rare gold player/electrum/mixed packs are ideal same with small versions of these

Here is a google spreadsheet that runs calculations

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o-7lReq3Om539fhRJF710f8G50Eq0R3a5m65EA0TbIc/htmlview#

dont bother with fully completing them unless you plan to use the player
  • Ledesale
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive done the Russian league, liga mx, super lig, pro league and dawry Jameel. (also did MLS and Calcio A but i prepared ahead of time for those). So far I've made profit from all of them. You just have to be patient, I usually get all my players on open bid or if one is way cheaper than the other options. I use futbin as a reference but I don't copy the exact team.

I'm currently doing the Premiere League so far I've made around 70k profit but I had a lot of players in my club already.
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    look through all of them and do team sbcs with packs that can be opened during tots.

Prime/premium/rare gold player/electrum/mixed packs are ideal same with small versions of these

Here is a google spreadsheet that runs calculations

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o-7lReq3Om539fhRJF710f8G50Eq0R3a5m65EA0TbIc/htmlview#

dont bother with fully completing them unless you plan to use the player

This spreadsheet is an absolute godsend, highly recommend OP and anyone uses it

seen it posted on here a few days ago and now I’ve got around 20 packs saved for BPL tots and I’ve spent next to nothing
  • pekkaa88
    6131 posts Big Money Move
    RPL has the best reward player.. Promes is an "end game player".. And the pack rewards are decent.. I guess KDB aint bad either, but he costs bit too much..