BPL TOTS SBC predictions requeiments .

fazer
159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited May 2018
So in friday ? we got Tots from BPL next probably in this week - Saturday or Sunday ? we got probably SBC with 1 quaranted BPL tots player.

So what do you think what will be need to make BPL sbc ?

a) Will be requiment 1 or 2 Tots players + 83 Rating team

b) Will be requeiment 1 or 2 Tots players + 85 Rating team.

For now all 83 rank players go up in prize beacoUse this ( completly usles) ROW SBC but in case BPL Sbc they willl be requied still only 83 rank players or mayby 85 - Im personaly think will be need mayby 2 TOTS players + 85 rating team - So its worth grab Now only Tots players with around 85 not low rating TOTS + golden cardS with 85 rating. - > What is your opinion abaout it ?

Comments

• XxFootballBarca10
    52 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think it will be 83 rated if it’s untradable and 85 rated if it’s tradable. I would also wait to buy 83s-85s on Friday as they will get flooded due to lightning rounds.
  • Retro_G
    29779 posts National Team Captain
    edited May 2018
    I intially thought it was going to be a high rated squad with no TOTS, but after thinking about it, 83/84 etc are already inflated, while TOTS cards have dropped a lot. I'm now guessing you will need a TOTS player, you can still pick up ROTW players for cheap. Discard TOTS players for the first SBC jumped up to around 37K.
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    Will be 83 rated with one tots

Would of been higher if it was repeatable
  • Retro_G
    Agasfy wrote: »
    Will be 83 rated with one tots

Would of been higher if it was repeatable

How do you know the requirements?
  • itsFIGJAM
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    83 + 2 TOTS.
  • Retro_G
    itsFIGJAM wrote: »
    83 + 2 TOTS.

Cheapest ROTW players. ;)

https://www.futbin.com/18/tots/TOTS-ROTW
  • Bananakick
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    From experience... You be better off selling those players and buy the tots from market
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    itsFIGJAM wrote: »
    83 + 2 TOTS.

• rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    85 + 2 tots
  • GrinWithoutaKat
    1147 posts Professional
    83 and 1 TOTS will be ridiculously cheap. I can see almost every card from the squad being 200k or up. Look how good that Robertson card is and he's the lowest possible rating. The actual PL team will almost all be 90+

With the MC they knew that because of the spread of leagues, chances are people were more likely to pack a player they wouldn't use than one they would, but for the league specific ones, people know they are definitely getting a card that will go in their team, so there's no risk at all to it.
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    83 and two TOTS. And noway its tradable
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    lol they will not have everyone pulling bpl tots players easily if theres an sbc it will be **** expensive trust me most of them players will be very expensive in the market.
  • JED_JD
    1597 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I intially thought it was going to be a high rated squad with no TOTS, but after thinking about it, 83/84 etc are already inflated, while TOTS cards have dropped a lot. I'm now guessing you will need a TOTS player, you can still pick up ROTW players for cheap. Discard TOTS players for the first SBC jumped up to around 37K.

83 rated cards are like 2k on ps, hardly inflated at all in comparison to normal inflated prices
  • kraid
    2665 posts Fans' Favourite
    May also need a few totw players. Maybe 2 tots + 2 totw 84 rated
  • Lokoplovdiv
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    1 TOTY + 85 rated team :wink:
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    85 + 2 tots

Can’t see it being 85 if untradable. If it’s tradable then I’d expect this to be the min requirement.

They might even curve ball us and do something similar to the base icon. 1 83 squad + TOTY and 1 84 squad + TOTY etc.. if you can buy an 85 rated squad whilst the prices are lower do it just in case.

My guess is if it’s untradable it’ll be 1 squad of 83 or 84 rated players + 2 TOTY.
  • Retro_G
    83 and 1 TOTS will be ridiculously cheap. I can see almost every card from the squad being 200k or up. Look how good that Robertson card is and he's the lowest possible rating. The actual PL team will almost all be 90+

With the MC they knew that because of the spread of leagues, chances are people were more likely to pack a player they wouldn't use than one they would, but for the league specific ones, people know they are definitely getting a card that will go in their team, so there's no risk at all to it.

No City/Liverpool players are going into my main team, big risk.
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    2 icons plus 83 rated team

Good thing i invested on prime icon bakayokos and base begovics
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    TOTGS?
  • Futfanatic
    13394 posts Has That Special Something
    requeiments

That's enough for today.
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    83 rated squad plus 1 TOTS for an untradable card. Sure there'll be some good PL players but there will also be a lot of trash ones. Noone will be spending 100k to get a trash untradable TOTS card.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    . Noone will be spending 100k to get a trash untradable TOTS card.

Yet people buy jumbo rare packs for a Bas Dost - logic