Jordan Henderson could be the man holding the two biggest trophies...

hospital dogs
2039 posts Fans' Favourite
in the world, before the summer ends.

Let that sink in.

Comments

• Carlos181
    4067 posts National Call-Up
    Not the big enchilada.
  • BeastlyHusla
    5975 posts Big Money Move
    Henderson best player in the world, who needs salah when you have henderson.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4248 posts National Call-Up
    Took me half an hour to even realise he was on the pitch tonight. He's so, so bad. Embarrassment that he's captaining my country.
  • Diggy
    14681 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow optimistic but possible I suppose
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

Let that sink in.

Unless you’re talking about some darts competition, you are out of your mind.
  • joehuk
    4139 posts National Call-Up
    He'll end with nothing

Real will win CL and the Oscars at the same time
    England will crash out of the WL Badly.
  • hospital dogs
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    England have a great team this year because they are finishers.

Kane, Sterling, Alli, Rashford.

They are a solid all around team and will win their group and get a dream run to the finals.
  • Parlabane
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Liverpool wear red, that's “shades of ‘66” right there. Media chugfest.

I predict multiple drubbings in the next few months.
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something

Let that sink in.

Kane will claim it.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

They are a solid all around team and will win their group and get a dream run to the finals.

Media will build up insane pressure again. Fans will get deluded aspirations (like you). They will bottle it and be home in 2 weeks.
  • Notts
    3177 posts National Call-Up
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Media will build up insane pressure again. Fans will get deluded aspirations (like you). They will bottle it and be home in 2 weeks.

His use of "they" tells me he isn't an England fan.

Yes to the deluded bit though.
  • joehuk

Thing is we go to these big tournaments and not even show up, yes the media plays are big part in it all with the delusional expectations. but we actually need to turn up and fight for each other.

Players look like they can't be bothered, Look like they don't wanna play with each other.

as-long as we go and make an effort I don't care how we finish.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    joehuk wrote: »

Thing is we go to these big tournaments and not even show up, yes the media plays are big part in it all with the delusional expectations. but we actually need to turn up and fight for each other.

Players look like they can't be bothered, Look like they don't wanna play with each other.

Does Kane still take corners and free kicks? Gosh I laughed so hard at that in 2016.
  • joehuk

Does Kane still take corners and free kicks? Gosh I laughed so hard at that in 2016.

if kane goes to our first corner I'm turning the game off and not watching any england games.

What an absolute joke that was and a big F you to the fans basically.
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero

DON’T remind me
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

if kane goes to our first corner I'm turning the game off and not watching any england games.

What an absolute joke that was and a big F you to the fans basically.
    BILLYT96 wrote: »

DON’T remind me

Do you guys remember the first game you saw Kane walk up to take the corner? I remember clearly, like in slowmo, what I was thinking.

“Huh, wait Kane is taking the corner? But..he..he’s supossed to head them in, not cross them in. Maybe its just this once idk.”

But it kept happening. I felt like a child that did not understand football. I was like, am I crazy or is everyone else? :D
  • joehuk
    edited May 2018
    I can remember clearly... I won't go into details my comments i shouted at the TV :dizzy: i was hoping it would be just the once... but again he steps up for them /facepalm.

Think it was englands way of trying to beat teams, by confusing them with lil men in the box on corners rather than big centre forwards! they'll never expect it!!!
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    I can remember clearly... I won't go into details my comments i shouted at the TV :dizzy:

Think it was englands way of trying to beat teams, by confusing them with lil men in the box on corners rather than big centre forwards! they'll never expect it!!!

I swear, I laughed so much. Event of the tournament for me.
  • joehuk
    lol stop it's painful I don't even want to press play on the video :D
  • AnnoyedNoid
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2018

The first 3 are actually quality. Rashford isn't anywhere near WC winning ability.
    I hope they go with Pickford as keeper. His distribution is fantastic and with quality finishers could result in some quick breaks for Kane or one of the fast guys to finish. I still doubt they have a chance due to a lack of real quality across the pitch (compared to France, Belgium, Germany and Brazil) or absolute top class players (like Argentina).

Edit: wrong thread
    Post edited by AnnoyedNoid on
  • joehuk
    Ok i had to watch the video

my lord what an embarrassment. kane really does try to claim everything.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6216 posts Big Money Move

It’s england. They could be bar none the best team in the world. Undefeated in qualifying, winning all games by at least three and they would bottle it in the World Cup.
  • Has88san
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Let that sink in.

Kane will claim it.

Lmmaaooo.
  • Has88san
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2018

It’s england. They could be bar none the best team in the world. Undefeated in qualifying, winning all games by at least three and they would bottle it in the World Cup.

Totaly agree

As much as I want England to go all the way. This squad is the weakest in years. We had amazing teams for last 2 decades who won nothing. This England team will no out in similar fashion like they did against Iceland
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Vardy suits England's system better than Harry Kane. Especially with Pickford's distribution.
  • joehuk
    Vardy suits England's system better than Harry Kane. Especially with Pickford's distribution.

Yet most of the team won't pass to each other unless they're mates. it's a joke

amount of times it seemed players don't wanna pass to 'lesser' club players.

harry maguire, Drinkwater (When at lcfc), Vardy
  • Akinfenwaaaa

Yet most of the team won't pass to each other unless they're mates. it's a joke

amount of times it seemed players don't wanna pass to 'lesser' club players.

harry maguire, Drinkwater (When at lcfc), Vardy

The England set up is an absolute mess and has been for as long as I can remember, I can't recall the last time I actually got excited for an England game. Iceland was the final nail in the coffin for me, barely watched England since.
  • VainerTube
    59 posts Park Captain

• wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Rather have the relish
  • abcdefg123
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    England have no chance :D They should hire the Eddie Howe or Sean Dyche imo