Inventory for the Better ROTW SBC's

Tomb1302
7626 posts League Winner
Based on what we saw was required today for the list of the weakest ROTW TOTS, I wanted to go over my inventory for the better ones, and wanted to get the general consensus on how far off I may be to getting some players I'd really want.

Potential ROTW I really want:

Talisca
Giuliano
Mariano
Telles
Soares (Not sure if he'd get one though)
Marega (Not sure if he'd get one though)
Felipe (Not sure if he'd get one though)

Inventory:

Cavani 92
Promes 86
Hamsik 93 (Only if REALLY needs be)
Berardi 84
Giovinco 86 (Only if REALLY needs be)
+ a potential 30k

Thoughts? Do you reckon this list of fodder would get me one of (or more of) my choices?

Comments

• RayS
    37524 posts International Superstar
    Hm
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Anyone? It's just asking for opinions.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    Sure. They won't get many more expensive then this imo. Useless leagues so probably useless players for 99% of the players
  • Whoman
    6051 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    @Tomb1302 : One tip: Simply buy the 82-85 players you might need in Friday/Saturday during the BPL Pack Stampede. This current SBC is over Friday at 6, then the 83-85 are temporarily not needed and will be packed like crazy. Probably won't go as low as before, but will definitely fall in price by a substantial amount.

Personally i think it will stay at 83 for the next 2 rounds, then 84 for the last two, but not higher than that.

Also remember that you are getting a random one of the 9, so to get yours you will most likely have to buy them. So better off creating some funds rather than use untradables and pray ...
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    I think Liga NOS will get it’s own tots
    Are there any Liga NOS players in the rotw tots already. This would prove me wrong.
  • Whoman
    6051 posts Big Money Move
    Are there any Liga NOS players in the rotw tots already. This would prove me wrong.

There aren't, same goes for Eredivise and Super Lig. But might simply be due to them being stronger cards, thus coming later ...
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    jonkero wrote: »
    Sure. They won't get many more expensive then this imo. Useless leagues so probably useless players for 99% of the players
    Whoman wrote: »
    @Tomb1302 : One tip: Simply buy the 82-85 players you might need in Friday/Saturday during the BPL Pack Stampede. This current SBC is over Friday at 6, then the 83-85 are temporarily not needed and will be packed like crazy. Probably won't go as low as before, but will definitely fall in price by a substantial amount.

Personally i think it will stay at 83 for the next 2 rounds, then 84 for the last two, but not higher than that.

Also remember that you are getting a random one of the 9, so to get yours you will most likely have to buy them. So better off creating some funds rather than use untradables and pray ...

Thanks for the insight everyone!