So are there separate minor league tots as well or have they all been included in ROTW stupidity?

Angy
2746 posts Fans' Favourite
Am mainly looking for Ersdevisie tots like De Ligt etc. Will they be released as separate tots like EFL players were or is EA including them in ROTW this year?

Comments

• JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    We don't know yet.
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Considering that ROW #47 and #44 are from Pro League, I'd say it's looking possible that minor leagues will be chucked into ROW.

Or perhaps there are now 3 tiers of leagues: major, minor, and... middle? Middle = EFL, Ere, NOS, Super Lig? I don't know.
  • Idek
    17478 posts World Class
    Think we'll know on Friday when the next big TOTS is released if a small one comes with it
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    There is speculation that Eredivise, Liga Nos and Super Lig will come out with Prem, La Liga and Bundes while Ligue 1 will come with Serie A. We will find out Friday I suppose
  • JamieT96
    Idek wrote: »
    Think we'll know on Friday when the next big TOTS is released if a small one comes with it

Agree, Friday will be telling.
  • Stevie_G
    1016 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    sounders3 wrote: »
    There is speculation that Eredivise, Liga Nos and Super Lig will come out with Prem, La Liga and Bundes while Ligue 1 will come with Serie A. We will find out Friday I suppose

I also believe this will be the case. You can add Russian league to that list too - makes sense to have one of those leagues each week alongside the big ones.

Surely there's no way they are going to leave Talisca, Lozano, Jonas, Quaresma, Promes etc out of packs.......
  • Yangster1984
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stevie_G wrote: »

I also believe this will be the case. You can add Russian league to that list too - makes sense to have one of those leagues each week alongside the big ones.

Surely there's no way they are going to leave Talisca, Lozano, Jonas, Quaresma, Promes etc out of packs.......

i think it's not beyond EA to leave those guys out of packs. Seriously will people not open packs during EPL TOTS because Lozano or talisca are not in packs. The packs will be wiped out in 5 mins as usual.

By putting in those said players in SBCs, it is guranteed that people will do all those SBCs thus draining coins away and guess what come world cup mode, people are out of coins and have to open packs to generate coins again for that mode.

This is what i think EA is heading.
  • SanderFC
    3232 posts National Call-Up
    I still don't expect they're only releasing one team per week, but there is only one DKT for next week (with 16 attempts) while this week there is a DKT with reward for each TOTS
  • Stevie_G
    1016 posts Professional

i think it's not beyond EA to leave those guys out of packs. Seriously will people not open packs during EPL TOTS because Lozano or talisca are not in packs. The packs will be wiped out in 5 mins as usual.

By putting in those said players in SBCs, it is guranteed that people will do all those SBCs thus draining coins away and guess what come world cup mode, people are out of coins and have to open packs to generate coins again for that mode.

This is what i think EA is heading.

Some fair logic there, can't argue with any of it. You could be spot on.

I don't think people would actually open packs for those guys, but with the amount of hype there's going to be, their prices are going to be ridiculous if you can only get them in a ROTW SBC. Just not sure if it's going to be a viable option to see those guys extinct, hence why I assumed they'll have to be in packs
  • JamieT96
    SanderFC wrote: »
    I still don't expect they're only releasing one team per week, but there is only one DKT for next week (with 16 attempts) while this week there is a DKT with reward for each TOTS

I presumed we'd have 2 leagues drop every Friday but after seeing this a few days ago it's made me doubt 2 leagues per week.
  • Stevie_G
    1016 posts Professional

Wow great spot. Can't believe I didn't notice it.

I suppose that's the biggest hint that there will indeed only be 1 league a week from here out.

Wonder why they did ELL this week then?
  • SanderFC wrote: »

This was the case for this week too and they added the 2nd one later on. Expect the same next week
  • JamieT96

This was the case for this week too and they added the 2nd one later on. Expect the same next week

Are you certain of this?

DKT is always 2, Monday-Tuesday and Wednesday-Thursday don't know why they'd have it set to only then change back to 2.
  • JamieT96 wrote: »

Are you certain of this?

DKT is always 2, Monday-Tuesday and Wednesday-Thursday don't know why they'd have it set to only then change back to 2.

Cant be certain with anything when it comes to EA pal :D
  • JamieT96
    JamieT96 wrote: »

Are you certain of this?

Cant be certain with anything when it comes to EA pal :D

You said this happened in this week? I'm asking are you certain, nothing to do with EA.
  • Amdp9
    6629 posts Big Money Move

It will be Laliga or EPL
  • MaxxyMousse
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Reference to Fifa17 , yes there will be Eredivisie TOTS
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    Reference to Fifa17 , yes there will be Eredivisie TOTS

Just like TOTKS
  • LiamSully
    7983 posts League Winner

I suppose that's the biggest hint that there will indeed only be 1 league a week from here out.

I think the current schedule on dkt is more of a place-holder

They’re not going to stick up the actual schedule before they’ve announced the new TOTS, imo
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional

It wasn't. I had checked schedule last week and I remember seeing two different DKTs
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Strange if they did just run 1 dkt with 16 attempts. Last year we had 2 both with the same tots player as a prize, but with different team requirements. I suppose having 1 would stop people who have already won from gaining a duplicate tots player.
  • SanderFC
    Strange if they did just run 1 dkt with 16 attempts. Last year we had 2 both with the same tots player as a prize, but with different team requirements. I suppose having 1 would stop people who have already won from gaining a duplicate tots player.

Last year they did at least a couple with 1 DKT in the week and 16 attempts available
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    1 DKT with 16 attempts is a fairer option tbh
  • Stevie_G
    1016 posts Professional
    LiamSully wrote: »

I think the current schedule on dkt is more of a place-holder

They’re not going to stick up the actual schedule before they’ve announced the new TOTS, imo

Yeah once again you could be right. Obviously the schedule is incomplete because they can't give away the winnable player.

If, however, there is only 1 TOTS a week, they won't want 2 DKTs as people will be able to win duplicates of the player, and by getting a second shot they'll beat guys who couldn't win it in the first place (I think this actually happened last year)
  • SanderFC
    edited May 2018
    There's now a new DKT in the schedule! Nothing changed about the one we get next week, but now there is one for a week after that (again with 16 attempts)
    Post edited by SanderFC on
  • Bigfootisblurry
    Looking more and more like one league in packs and ROTW SBC making up the smaller leagues.
  • Stevie_G
    1016 posts Professional
    Looking more and more like one league in packs and ROTW SBC making up the smaller leagues.

Really hope Arias/Talisca aren't extinct or super expensive because of this.

Annoyingly they'll be in the last 10 players (along with guys like Promes, Quaresma, De Ligt, Jonas, Lozano). Gonna be a long wait
  • Bigfootisblurry
    Just imagine the moaning if they lock Lozano in the DKT.

However, I can see the whole 50 going into packs at the end.
  • Idek
    17478 posts World Class
    They can change the DKT whenever they want, they'll be waiting for the next TOTS to release to add the reward for next weeks DKT and then they can change it to 2 separate ones if they want
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    They can change the DKT whenever they want, they'll be waiting for the next TOTS to release to add the reward for next weeks DKT and then they can change it to 2 separate ones if they want

They won't make it separate. How hard it is for people to understand. They already gave the schedule for next to next week. Don't be so optimistic. It's final that we have only one dkt and most probably only one league too.