Spread the love or go big on one? (Pics inside)

FootyFootyFootball
2579 posts Fans' Favourite
Looking to spend around 2.3m (some of these players I have already), not sure whether to just go big on one player or spread the funds across the team. I'm leaning toward spreading it at the moment but that Maradona up front is tempting. Couple of scenarios below.

Btw It's Maradona rather than any of the others because stupidly he's who I put my base icon upgrade in to so he'd only cost me around 1.6m with club items.

Also, I know I could use TOTS players instead but I'm partial to an Icon and not that bothered about using TOTS players.

Thoughts?

Spread the love

2.5.18_1.png

Balls deep on Maradona

2.5.18_2.png

Comments

• FootyFootyFootball
    Bump
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    stop exploring japanese women bro
  • FootyFootyFootball
    In fairness the second one is a lot closer to the women I go for
  • Avit32
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    I prefer to spread it out but either way you might have a rough time with Buffon man. Dude seems to have no hands
  • JohnDoe
    11166 posts Has That Special Something
    That first ad is wack, just saying.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    That first ad is wack, just saying.

Not entirely sure it's a woman.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Avit32 wrote: »
    I prefer to spread it out but either way you might have a rough time with Buffon man. Dude seems to have no hands

Fair play, although I've had Buffon for a while and always found him pretty decent (as decent as the keepers in this game can be anyway)
  • Yusuf11
    1817 posts Play-Off Hero
    Firstly, she doesn't look Japanese. More Philipino imho

I think you can make better teams than what you have there. Kaka can't really play CM. Would also help if you list the players which are untradeable

P.s. I didn't like that Maradona
  • Sauzee1875
    52 posts Park Captain
    I did the Maradona sbc just after it came out and for the first couple of weeks regretted it. Now he’s the main reason I even turn fifa on. He may not be the best use of coins etc but he will remind you that this game can actually be a lot of fun!
    I play him as striker in a 433 and once you get used to him dropping back (which he seems to do regardless of instructions) he can be completely unstoppable. His long shots as well are a joy to behold