These tots SBCs are amazing

smcali23
1090 posts Professional
Seriously loving these promos... After feeling like I've been shafted all year these promos have been incredible value. Less than 20k and a little grinding for two tots.. plus all the free ones. Getting to try high level cards I never would have bought(I didn't pack the most elite tots). Can't complain about that, surely.

Comments

  • BILLYT96
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agreed, I got TOTS Barry Douglas in a gold upgrade pack B), hope we get another community sbc just before BPL tots, I want another stab at getting Vardy!
  • Wooly1203
    2209 posts Fans' Favourite
    Absolutely agree. Hopefully they keep it up throughout the other tots releases
  • smcali23
    1090 posts Professional
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    Agreed, I got TOTS Barry Douglas in a gold upgrade pack B), hope we get another community sbc just before BPL tots, I want another stab at getting Vardy!

    I got that doucoure in my second one and he ran things first game I tried him. Never would have picked him up. Also got Malcom and he's a great little sub. More of this please.

  • BILLYT96
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    smcali23 wrote: »
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    Agreed, I got TOTS Barry Douglas in a gold upgrade pack B), hope we get another community sbc just before BPL tots, I want another stab at getting Vardy!

    I got that doucoure in my second one and he ran things first game I tried him. Never would have picked him up. Also got Malcom and he's a great little sub. More of this please.

    Played a friend earlier who had pulled Doucoure and he was amazing, seemed to win every tackle, run up and down the pitch all game too. I’m running with a BPL team so just want any kind of BPL player really! Except Robertson because SIF Kolasinac >>
  • Gjk1983
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I agree with the first sbc I got Vardy and second courtois so hoping it continues and good players keep coming
  • smcali23
    1090 posts Professional
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    smcali23 wrote: »
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    Agreed, I got TOTS Barry Douglas in a gold upgrade pack B), hope we get another community sbc just before BPL tots, I want another stab at getting Vardy!

    I got that doucoure in my second one and he ran things first game I tried him. Never would have picked him up. Also got Malcom and he's a great little sub. More of this please.

    Played a friend earlier who had pulled Doucoure and he was amazing, seemed to win every tackle, run up and down the pitch all game too. I’m running with a BPL team so just want any kind of BPL player really! Except Robertson because SIF Kolasinac >>

    Mate, if the bpl SBC has the same requirements, it'll be incredible.
  • smcali23
    1090 posts Professional
    Wooly1203 wrote: »
    Absolutely agree. Hopefully they keep it up throughout the other tots releases

    It's just the sort of thing we needed. High chance of a big return. But even the lowest rates players could turn out to be gems. Love it.

  • BILLYT96
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    smcali23 wrote: »
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    smcali23 wrote: »
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    Agreed, I got TOTS Barry Douglas in a gold upgrade pack B), hope we get another community sbc just before BPL tots, I want another stab at getting Vardy!

    I got that doucoure in my second one and he ran things first game I tried him. Never would have picked him up. Also got Malcom and he's a great little sub. More of this please.

    Played a friend earlier who had pulled Doucoure and he was amazing, seemed to win every tackle, run up and down the pitch all game too. I’m running with a BPL team so just want any kind of BPL player really! Except Robertson because SIF Kolasinac >>

    Mate, if the bpl SBC has the same requirements, it'll be incredible.

    I very much doubt it, I reckon if they do it’ll be 84+ rating or higher with two tots.. dunno, we’ll see.. knowing EA this will be it haha
Sign In or Register to comment.