WL Game Bug

razor_ro
403 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 2018
I played a WL game on Sunday and then mid-game the camera panned out and faced the crowd, then the manager, while the game was still going on.

I had to use the radar to see where the play was, I finally got the chance to kick it out and pause it, and the camera corrected itself. It went on for a few mins, I almost lost the game!

Comments

• jdros
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    razor_ro wrote: »
    I played a WL game on Sunday and then mid-game the camera panned out and faced the crowd, then the manager, while the game was still going on.

I had to use the radar to see where the play was, I finally got the chance to kick it out and pause it, and the camera corrected itself. It went on for a few mins, I almost lost the game!

Happened to me once at the beginning of the year. I changed the camera on a free kick from my own end, my opponent paused when I did this and the camera never switched back after I took the kick - just stayed fixed on the right sideline from the GK’s view. They scored eventually and then it went back to normal.

Never happened to me again, but I rarely change the camera angle on a free kick now.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2226 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same along with losing control as if dead game pad mid game, batteries were full charge, causes you to forfeit after 45 seconds.
  • Joestoe
    4927 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    So many bugs and glitches which are around since the beginning of the game, it's incredible. Same with the player names in the bottom corners disappearing randomly during the game.

Took them 6 months to fix a minor glitch in the kit numbers as well, with the help of a forumer for christ' sake.