The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Tots community

Krisp77
347 posts Sunday League Hero
Has anybody pulled a duplicate untradeable. I’ve got fernando already and knowing my luck I’ll pull the same. Don’t know whether to risk it or not. Imagine having to discard it

Comments

• DWR
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bender then Bender.

Just my luck!
  • vibemix881
    2856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Krisp77 wrote: »
    Has anybody pulled a duplicate untradeable. I’ve got fernando already and knowing my luck I’ll pull the same. Don’t know whether to risk it or not. Imagine having to discard it

Quit fifa then do the sbc again with the one in your club. The duplicate will be in unassigned.
  • Krisp77

DWR wrote: »
    Bender then Bender.

Just my luck!
    Ffs. That’s what I’m expecting
  • Krisp77
    vibemix881 wrote: »
    Krisp77 wrote: »

Quit fifa then do the sbc again with the one in your club. The duplicate will be in unassigned.
    Never thought of that will it just stay there till I need it?
  • WFCBagnall
    75560 posts Moderator
    You dunno whether to risk 10k to pull a Tots thinking you'll pull the one you already have at a 1 in 23 chance?
  • Krisp77
    Like I say, I have terrible luck. I could save my tots akinfenwa for the next one. Here goes nothing
  • Krisp77
    Got giovinco