TOTS in Upgrade Packs and BPM List and Guide |Method Added|

Tomb1302
7626 posts League Winner
edited May 2018
Following my very recent guide asking others how they were doing utilizing this method, and seeing a fair few people asking, I thought I'd make it clear what players were packable from which packs, and the method I've been using.

Firstly, yes, you can pack TOTS players in bronze, silver, and non-rare gold packs provided their most recent base cards match the pack criteria. For example,

Alan Sheehan has a TOTS,
d8c6f54366e4e773932990993b8eeea1.png
but, his base card is a 62 Rare Bronze
519581d9a51a61b5cd9508aacb342795.png

The same rule applies for any and all TOTS players thus far and the packs they would be packable in.

List of Packable players (And corresponding packs):

Bronze:
Akinfenwa [EFL]
Kee [EFL]
Sheehan [EFL]
Burge [EFL]
Eisa [EFL]

Silver:
Henderson [EFL]
Carey [EFL]
Powell [EFL]
Bryan [EFL]
Marriott [EFL]
Pitman [EFL]
Mulgrew [EFL]
Dack [EFL]
Reid [EFL]
Vydra [EFL]
Maddison [EFL]
Sessegnon [EFL]
Douglas [EFL]

Non-Rare Gold:
Jota [EFL]
Neves [EFL]
Bamba [EFL]
Snodgrass [EFL]
Cairney [EFL]
Robertson [Community]
Van Ginkel [Community]
Doucoure [Community]
Fernando [Community]
Alisson [Community]

*All the rest are Rare Gold*
The Method

Ok, so, now onto the actual method. If done correctly, this method will allow you to both make profit, and open upgrade packs.

Step 1: Open a 400c pack

Step 2: Sell -
-> Players for appropriate market value (provided they are more than 200c)
-> All player fitness for 200
-> Squad fitness for appropriate market value
-> Player training [All attribute] for appropriate market value

*Note: If you make a profit on a pack without utilizing all players in the pack, you can store the remaining players for upgrades. Find the right balance!*

Step 3: Rinse and repeat. Ez-pz.

* Of course, no TOTS is guaranteed, but, if you're patient, you can make yourself considerable profit constantly opening packs that could possibly contain a TOTS!
* Additionally, running through upgrades could yield high-value silvers and golds, which I recommend holding on to!

Just a quick thread to clarify for all those hoping to do upgrade packs, or BPM. Let me know if you like me to keep updating, or if you'd like anything added (Or if I made any kind of mistake).
Post edited by Tomb1302 on

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice work, might have a go at this later.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Nice work, might have a go at this later.

Thanks!
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    bump
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    I always thought that the pack had to be the same quality as the special card, or at least have a chance at packing a card of that tier (Bronze/Silver/Gold) in general. For example, a Premium Silver Pack gives you a small chance to pack a Gold card, so you have a chance of packing Gold TOTS, whereas a Premium Bronze Pack gives you a chance at packing a Silver card, so you can get a Silver IF/TOTS but not a Gold one, or at least not realistically.

I always thought that the base card of the player was irrelevant and what mattered was the tier that the special card was in.
  • WarrenBarton
    Done about 20 and I have broken even thanks to a couple of squad fitness’s, a Seoul player and a load of crap.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Done about 20 and I have broken even thanks to a couple of squad fitness’s, a Seoul player and a load of ****.

:)

Keep updating with your pulls!
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've opened around 500 bronze packs, 150 bronze upgrades, 10-15 silvers upgrades and 5 gold upgrades. Still nothing lol
  • WarrenBarton
    Done about another 20 or so and still no tots but still pretty much breaking even.
    Thought this would be a coin sink but it’s really not costing anything at the moment.
    Going to do a few upgrades with the players that don’t sell now :)
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Done about another 20 or so and still no tots but still pretty much breaking even.
    Thought this would be a coin sink but it’s really not costing anything at the moment.

Would you like me to PM you exactly what I do @WarrenBarton?
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Great thread mate, top job
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Great thread mate, top job

:*<3
  • WarrenBarton
    Tomb1302 wrote: »

Thanks that would be great
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    edited May 2018

Can you wait an hour? I have a meeting starting soon :#
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks @Tomb1302 :)
    Some good info!
  • WarrenBarton

Can you wait an hour? I have a meeting starting soon :#

I can wait until tomorrow no problem. It’s bed time for me now :)
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    dan_roma wrote: »
    Thanks @Tomb1302 :)
    Some good info!

Always nice to see you pop in here @dan_roma, and thank you <3
  • kcichris
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    i dont think you can pack the bronce tots cards in bronce packs, i have seen so many gold packs with gold only players that contained some of the bronce tots and i personally packed eisa out of a prime goldplayer pack
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    kcichris wrote: »
    i dont think you can pack the bronce tots cards in bronce packs, i have seen so many gold packs with gold only players that contained some of the bronce tots and i personally packed eisa out of a prime goldplayer pack
    I packed a TOTS in a bronze pack.
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    Damn, guess you’ve just taken the lead, then. gg wp
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Damn, guess you’ve just taken the lead, then. gg wp

Thank you :)
  • RayS
    37524 posts International Superstar
    Ty for the info @Tomb1302 ! Now excuse me while I open 8 million bronze packs! Tbh I wish I woulda started BPM early in the year
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    Ty for the info @Tomb1302 ! Now excuse me while I open 8 million bronze packs! Tbh I wish I woulda started BPM early in the year

Of course :)

That would have been crucial, I agree, but hey, do the best you can now!
  • Thedudeabides
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've been spamming bronze packs for days and doing the whole bronze-silver-gold upgrades. No TOTS in any of the hundreds of bronze/silver packs, but did pack Bamba in a silver upgrade pack(3 common gold pack). It seems super rare to pack them in bronze/silver packs, still make good profit from BPM tho, also got loads of 2 rare player packs to open from the upgrades.

BPM has been great all year
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    I've been spamming bronze packs for days and doing the whole bronze-silver-gold upgrades. No TOTS in any of the hundreds of bronze/silver packs, but did pack Bamba in a silver upgrade pack(3 common gold pack). It seems super rare to pack them in bronze/silver packs, still make good profit from BPM tho, also got loads of 2 rare player packs to open from the upgrades.

BPM has been great all year

Agreed, and congratulations!
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    bump
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Method added.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    I know nobody cares for this thread, but, here's what BPM got me today:

9d3c2efd038b1a71ecc18ae9e8dd8e7b.png
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Upgrades also got me Wolf [Frankfurt RM], with a market value of 15k.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    Grrat method this. I packed sheehan from a bronze pack after 10 packs. 200+ packs later nothing of any notice, still i am up 10k so easy plus i now have a few more golds in my club.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Grrat method this. I packed sheehan from a bronze pack after 10 packs. 200+ packs later nothing of any notice, still i am up 10k so easy plus i now have a few more golds in my club.

EXACTLY like me haha.

Sheehan within 10, and nothing since!