So......

sixstring
60 posts Park Captain
After doing the Larsson SBC using all my resources, I decided to do the baby icon SBC only took pack baby Larsson Icon OK ❤️❤️❤️❤️ happens.

But today when doing the Community TOTS. I had bought TOTS Fernando for 55 grand he got injured & I packed him again (untradable) so both are untradable (means I had to seel him for 2100 grand., losing 30odd grand. FFS EA fix this bad enough the packs are ❤️❤️❤️❤️.....

Comments

• Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m pretty sure you could have exited the game and came back, played a game and sold your other card then add the untradeable to your club
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    my man im sure someone here couldve sold u a tots fernando for 20 quid instead of 55 grand
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Could you not have applied an injury card? Not sure why he went as low as 21k though as the minimum seems to be 35k for all tots.
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    I’m pretty sure you could have exited the game and came back, played a game and sold your other card then add the untradeable to your club

• WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Could you not have applied an injury card? Not sure why he went as low as 21k though as the minimum seems to be 35k for all tots.

Discard price
  • VagisilFC
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    The blockages that untradeables cause has to be one of the key reviews that devs make for FIFA19.

Since they will never fix the gameplay they should have plenty of time
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA need to fix this!!!
  • SanderFC
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    So.... you did something unnecessary and then came here to complain?
  • Cornushon
    5598 posts Big Money Move
    Hyyyyyype
  • sixstring
    60 posts Park Captain
    SanderFC wrote: »
    So.... you did something unnecessary and then came here to complain?

Yes it's a complaint ,do you think it's fair ,also this is a forum .& thnx guys those of you who replied with advice & relevant info .