Win 4 SB matches on min. world class difficulty > Legendary?

Comments

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Both are horrible but Legendary is better.
  • Maverick
    4871 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2018
    I rather play 40 WL games than play 4 SB games again. And that's saying something.. That was miserable, personally. I'm just ruined when it comes to offline fifa.
  • Sercs
    18646 posts World Class
    Maverick wrote: »
    I rather play 40 WL games than play 4 SB games again. And that's saying something.. That was miserable, personally. I'm just ruined when it comes to offline fifa.

yeah no enjoyment, plus legendary although I win.. the whole point of online is predicting what your opponent will do.. in offline they just walk through :D :joy:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Legendary all day
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    Scholesyy wrote: »
    What
    Why would legendary be easier?

Because the CPU attacks on Legendary, it focuses on defending on World Class.

This is a pretty widely accepted view, and one I completely agree with.

This, WC can be such a pain at times.

I’m no more than a decent FIFA player. I got 18 wins in 36 games the one time I played WL. Otherwise I’ve always been a not-quite-good-enough for D1/too-good-to-stay in D2 player, and I regularly score 7 or more goals on Legendary.

I hate World Class. I’d play Ultimate (which I struggle on) before playing WC. Too much grief and not enough points for winning.

@S P 4 C E Y
    I’m nowhere near the best player either but tend to make it to D1 once or twice a year and typically stay in D3 as I find the gameplay slightly more tolerable. I’m also good enough to qualify for WL but I never play and yet even I can put 4-5 goals past legendary. My question is, do you find there are certain matches that you’ll just not be able to win? Might or might not be hinting at the world we cannot mention.

I won 5-0 twice in a row last night, and then won 6-5 (AET) in the third one.

It's clear that the CPU ramps up the difficulty from time to time. It's also clear that some games (I occasionally win 11-0+) are far below the difficulty of Legendary.

I'm not convinced there's anything sinister in the game (other than the blatant differences in refereeing between SB and all other game modes), but it's absolutely 100% clear that the difficulty varies (as it does in offline draft and offline season, it just doesn't tell you in SBs).
  • DarthGrowler
    14512 posts Has That Special Something
    Legendary is actually really easy. World class is a nightmare because the opposition just sit in
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    I find WC pretty easy to break down, breezed through the 4 win objective this week after not playing SB for a long time - guess I should give Legendary a go after reading this thread!
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Legendary is way easier than world class, AI leaves so much space to attack into
  • DarthGrowler
    14512 posts Has That Special Something
    dylwms wrote: »
    Legendary is way easier than world class, AI leaves so much space to attack into

But then give ultimate a go and end up with a butthole that looks like a yawning hippo!!!!
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11583 posts Has That Special Something
    World class was weird didn't try legendary, the last 3 games I played I scored at least 3 and won each but the 2 games before that I lost both and couldn't score really at all. Then the 2 before that I remember winning 5-0 one game. Their defense seems to sit back a lot
  • JohnDoe
    11273 posts Has That Special Something
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    dylwms wrote: »

But then give ultimate a go and end up with a butthole that looks like a yawning hippo!!!!

I despise Ultimate.