Any prime icons still worth doing at this stage of the game?

Ducduc
65 posts Park Captain
As per title.

Got 2 x scream cards (active now)
2 x icons (that could be minced)
Usual mixture of untradeables - inc 92 Cavani, 88 RVP etc etc.

Not interested in spending a ton of coins towards the card, Would want the cards listed above to be the bulk of the ‘cost’.

Any recommendations?

Comments

  • Fabi1234
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gullit, crespo
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Fabi1234 wrote: »
    Gullit, crespo

    Zanetti too. Crazy low price.
  • Cassidinho
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    I done Zanetti last night, with the untradeables I had and crazy cheap prices I completed him sub 200K and he is a really good RB
  • Shutup
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cassidinho wrote: »
    I done Zanetti last night, with the untradeables I had and crazy cheap prices I completed him sub 200K and he is a really good RB

    Recommended? I have 600k I'm saving for POS-TOTS team (running a 10k team atm B)) and RB not exactly a crucial position but he looks so good for the price
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    obv get one u actually want.
    but ive gt crespo loved his cards this yr and he is dirt cheap to what he should be i had barely anything to use and he cost me 360k and u av a few to use .
  • iggypop
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just icon CB's at this point I think, u don't need to worry about upgrading or getting bored!
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    I nearly did Gullit last night but then realised you can carry coins into the WC mode so stopped
  • JED_JD
    1696 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've just completed blanc as I had an untradable laudrup
  • OZero
    6867 posts Big Money Move
    Any icon above 1m doesn't worth it, except R9
  • SPAMPEBS
    3965 posts National Call-Up
    Only Crespo and Zanetti in my opinion.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    OZero wrote: »
    Any icon above 1m doesn't worth it, except R9

    Gullit disagrees
  • OZero
    6867 posts Big Money Move
    BMANUTD wrote: »
    OZero wrote: »
    Any icon above 1m doesn't worth it, except R9

    Gullit disagrees

    Too expensive. You can find cheap TOTS replacements easily
  • Cassidinho
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shutup wrote: »
    Cassidinho wrote: »
    I done Zanetti last night, with the untradeables I had and crazy cheap prices I completed him sub 200K and he is a really good RB

    Recommended? I have 600k I'm saving for POS-TOTS team (running a 10k team atm B)) and RB not exactly a crucial position but he looks so good for the price

    I recommend him. i was playing baby Puyoal there, but since i upgraded to Zanetti, my defense seems smoother
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    OZero wrote: »
    BMANUTD wrote: »
    OZero wrote: »
    Any icon above 1m doesn't worth it, except R9

    Gullit disagrees

    Too expensive. You can find cheap TOTS replacements easily

    Lol :D
Sign In or Register to comment.