Are Any of You That Person Who...

ScruffyDogBurger
3304 posts National Call-Up
Sits there every kick off, waiting for the AI to automatically do it for you, then play immediately?

I really don't understand why some people do that.

Yes, one scenario is that they're busy every kick off, but that's unlikely.

Some people who play this game are weird.

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Mind games.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    Mind games.

But it doesn't work...just makes me think something is wrong with them or they're crying because they conceded :lol:
  • Mako_Sulu
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think people think they can catch you out, hoping you'll go in your phone or something while waiting happened a lot on FUT17 when everyone would just sprint through your defence at kickoff.

Same kinda people who wait till one second to outbid you.
  • Jayzy
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sits there every kick off, waiting for the AI to automatically do it for you, then play immediately?

I really don't understand why some people do that.

Yes, one scenario is that they're busy every kick off, but that's unlikely.

Some people who play this game are weird.
    So annoying when people do this
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    So frustrating. Just like the people who assume you're going to rage quit at 2-0 so watch every replay from start to finish in the hope that you're going to quit, so desperate. Such a toxic game at times.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    Dan2501 wrote: »
    So frustrating. Just like the people who assume you're going to rage quit at 2-0 so watch every replay from start to finish in the hope that you're going to quit, so desperate. Such a toxic game at times.

Yep
  • Danic123
    2280 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sometimes after conceding I take a moment. I don’t wait forever, but just get back a bit of composure. Normally by that point I’m on the edge of being tilted.
  • Idek
    10082 posts Has That Special Something
    If the person that has just scored is watching the full replay for their goal then I'll take my time to check my phone or something since they are taking ages to get on with it anyway
  • Retodd33
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unfortunately if this stuff didn't work they wouldn't do it. Most of these mind games etc work from time to time, a lot of people will rage quite etc with replays and the like, so the rest of us will always have to put up with it.
  • BigBuffalo
    1044 posts Professional
    Sewin flewin
  • Libguy
    4749 posts National Call-Up
    Uh, I like to save my thumbs for the game so I’m not using them unless absolutely necessary.
  • Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move
    Retodd33 wrote: »
    Unfortunately if this stuff didn't work they wouldn't do it. Most of these mind games etc work from time to time, a lot of people will rage quite etc with replays and the like, so the rest of us will always have to put up with it.

Do they work or is it any of a hundred other things that actually is the reason for them winning ? Placebo is a powerfull drug ...
  • aceofknaves73
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    Its the guys who pause it after scoring that get me. I dont quite understand why they thnk im bothered. If anything allows me a chance to have a cheeky slurp of my coffee
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    These are the toxic players that shush to halfline, dab with martial, then get smashed 5-1 after.